Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Sold my hare 1s a few months after they came out. I got them in my normal size (11) but they were huge. I'll go down a 1/2 a size this time. I'm copping. Dope shoe

Oh Best believe the OG models will be between 225-250. if champagnes n 5lab3s were 250 and 225 these will be too. im guessing more like 250

Hey man I'm just tryna keep the 'yearly holiday 11' idea afloat. Besides you trippin, them snakeskins go hard. :smokin

SJ 09 thread was comedy, it 's was quiet for eveyone who had a order conformation that started with a G ( including me :smh: )
My mom got me a pair as a surprise Christmas present the following year, she's honestly the best lol
But due to all these new beasts, the thread for them next time they drop will be even worse :x
09 jams were a 1 hour camp and not that many people came out for them in my area, now you cant wait less than 5+ hours for the doo doo XIs

Damn, I waited 18 hours for my SJs and I was like 25th in line.

i always thought they could hype up 17s and make them the new christmas release, probably not gonna do it but they seem to have no plans to retro them and i doubt they would do "good" by these new inflated standards as just a regular april release or something.

just retro the 17+ for christmas charge $250 and cake out jb

Last edited:
i always thought they could hype up 17s and make them the new christmas release, probably not gonna do it but they seem to have no plans to retro them and i doubt they would do "good" by these new inflated standards as just a regular april release or something.

just retro the 17+ for christmas charge $250 and cake out jb

Yeah I love the 17s... Specially the lows and the coppers... Id cash out 250 for the coppers easy...

I waited 7 hours for the spacejams. I was like 20th in line but there were like 6 shoe stores in the mall.

Sold my hare 1s a few months after they came out. I got them in my normal size (11) but they were huge. I'll go down a 1/2 a size this time. I'm copping. Dope shoe
When they released back in '09 were the Hare 1s available on NDC?

Looking to cop but can only do so from NDC or NDE Europe because I live in France ^^

Damn, I waited 18 hours for my SJs and I was like 25th in line.
I waited 7 hours for the spacejams. I was like 20th in line but there were like 6 shoe stores in the mall.
eek.gif
. I refused to post my SJ story in that thread after reading about who struck out, it wouldn't have felt right. 

When they released back in '09 were the Hare 1s available on NDC?

Looking to cop but can only do so from NDC or NDE Europe because I live in France ^^

Iono about NDC, but they were sitting at my local Foot Lockers.

The only non 1-14 retro Jordans I like are....
XVII "Copper"
best-of-wdywt-11-21-12.jpg

Jordan XVIII White/Blue
air-jordan-xviii-18-white-blue-01.jpg

Jordan XX Black/Red
jordan-20.jpg

The rest of the Jordans after the 14's are.....
Blaine_belongs_in_the_trash.gif

Last edited:
Damn those copper 17s were so popular back in high school and my early college days. Those along with the flint and raptor retro 7s, all came out at the same time. If I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom