Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

I'll pass these are pure....
trash-truck-garbage-collection-fail.gif

XX's :smh: Nike needs to not bother and retro models that actually matter.

Last edited:
All retros matter, they can't survive forever just releasing 1-14 every year. Plus some people who are fans of JB, Mike Jordan himself and Nike and not bandwagon or hypebeasts actually like models after 14

All retros matter, they can't survive forever just releasing 1-14 every year. Plus some people who are fans of JB, Mike Jordan himself and Nike and not bandwagon or hypebeasts actually like models after 14

Naah, despite what some people seem to think, Nike/Jordan Brand is a company geared towards making money. It's a simple fact that some products, out of hundreds no less, will be more popular and therefore make the company more money than others. It's therefore pointless for them to ever mass-produce/retro models that weren't popular when they came out. The XX's, and most of the models past XlV, are such a model. Agreed that they can't survive on only retroing the same things over and over, however, they don't do that as it is. They bring out new models every year, the Futures that just came out last year were also a success, and they're not even part of the numbered line. So they aren't required at all to bring back every single model.

Of course there are fans of models past XlV. Nobody said there weren't. However, they're vastly outnumbered by fans of l-XlV. This is probably why they haven't actually focused on retroing anything past XlV yet.

Last edited:
I'm not ashamed to say I'm very very picky about models +14. The XVIIs caught my eye. XXs ehhh

I'm I the only one that was really feeling the XXII when they dropped? I wanted them so bad but couldn't afford it back then.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm very very picky about models +14. The XVIIs caught my eye. XXs ehhh

I'm I the only one that was really feeling the XXII when they dropped? I wanted them so bad but couldn't afford it back then.
I like the XVI-XVIII and XXI-XXIII after XIV I always thought those were dope but just the absence of mike being in the league after the XVIII just made some people lose interest since they didn't capture the magic earlier models had imo. That's why I always thought they weren't highly regarded in the line

XX3's are still dope. I'll take some Titaniums and Finale's. Maybe drop some PE's like Ray Allen's. XVII's are okay. Red suede XXI's would also be very much welcome in my life.

Damn man talking about XXIIs got me in the mood for some omegas now. I fell in love with those when I first saw them in a FTL. Mad I wasn't able to get them.

I think the 23 should not be brought back unless its an anniversary/ special/ commemorative release.That shoe more than any other was created to commemorate and celebrate JB.

I think that they would be best as a limited GR because people still hate that shoe and wouldnt buy it.

The 23 is a shoe for people who love MJ and the sneakers for his legacy and not the hypebeasts. The 23 is the last Air Jordan that I appreciate.

I think the 23 should not be brought back unless its an anniversary/ special/ commemorative release.That shoe more than any other was created to commemorate and celebrate JB.

I think that they would be best as a limited GR because people still hate that shoe and wouldnt buy it.

The 23 is a shoe for people who love MJ and the sneakers for his legacy and not the hypebeasts. The 23 is the last Air Jordan that I appreciate.

The hypebeasts still had their day when the 23 came out

That blue pair was beautiful (And of course the most limited)

Last edited:
The hypebeasts still had their day when the 23 came out

That blue pair was beautiful (And of course the most limited)

And that beautiful Black and Red finale pair. But I think all the XXIIIs were nice except that Grey/ white/ gold pair

Yeah, Too me the Air Jordan line stops at XX3. I don't consider any of the shoes that came after the XX3 Air Jordan's.

Been hunting a pair of Black stealth XX3s for a couple yrs now. With all the CDPs,and doubling up on 11/12,6/17,7/16,3/20,13/10, 9/14,8/15 that dropped in 2008 my funds were depleted.

Had the All Star 23s, good quality build, but tongue was yellowing ,so they got flipped.

Didn't they stop the number branding after the XX3 too? Until the brought it back with the XX8, but in that regard you could consider the XX3 the last in the Air Jordan line...I don't know why they would start calling them Jordan 2009s/2010s/etc.

Didn't they stop the number branding after the XX3 too? Until the brought it back with the XX8, but in that regard you could consider the XX3 the last in the Air Jordan line...I don't know why they would start calling them Jordan 2009s/2010s/etc.
Correct. My thought is(could be wrong) is they really stopped after 23 and starting naming stuff 2009 etc. till they just said f it here's AJ28

Give me the stealth and bred 23s and I'm game. I remember seeing the stalths in person and they were treasures

[thread="615140"]JB PLEASE BRING BACK THE XVIII AND XVI !!!!!!!! IGNORE THESE PEOPLE HATING ON MODELS 14+ THEY DONT KNOW AND WILL SOON ENOUGH, LEARN!!!:rofl:  [/thread]

you know what you talknbout

17 were good too

everything after XVIII were whack

Back
Top Bottom