JUST GOT ROBBED...HOUSE EMPTIED

snitching is when you and your boy do something illegal and you get caught, in which you give up your boy to lesson your punishment

The investigator has all the info, but it's not enough to move forward and issue warrants.
Yes it is. They will get the address to the IP and make a house visit. Like I said they love these because when they come to the house 9 times out of 10 it is more stolen goods there which will crack multiple cases

Call the detective and they'll have to get a subpoena and then they will contact Sony/SCEA to follow the proper steps in order to release the IP address, physical address, etc.

I have friend's who can message me.

Was thinking of set the dude up, but he hasn't been on my account since that one time
o well dang.. probably made a new account, but once the cop get the IP address which shouldnt take more then a few days the thief is as good as caught.. Also I think Sony should be able to track your device by serial /Mac number as well to see if it logged onto the network, make sure to tell the detective that
snitching is when you and your boy do something illegal and you get caught, in which you give up your boy to lesson your punishment
Exactly props

lol at your ancient definitions.

Snitching is giving ANY incriminating information.    
if you got into a situation with someone and run your mouth to authority, you are snitching.
Lol at your made up, new definition of snitching.
Cause I dont care what you say, if someone shot your momma, I guarantee you, when the police show up, if your sister told the police what happened you wouldnt feel like she was a snitch at all.
But whatever. Yall dudes live in a fantasy world where street rules mean everything.

Correct me if I'm wrong but majority of thieves and stolen goods are someone that you know or knew or had in contact with.

^Even worse than that is the fact that people dont even know what "snitching" means anymore.
(Not directed towards you, just a general thought.)

House gets broken into and you call the cops =/= snitching.
Somebody's house down the street that you dont know gets broken into; you call the cops and tell them everything from the robber's name to where they live = "snitching"

Snitching is running your mouth about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you not the other way around.
AMEN plus repped. Man if yo momma got shot, I guarantee everyone is telling the police what happened. Now if you heard someone momma got shot, and you heard from the block who did it, and you call 911 lmao. Then you a snitch and are probably gonna get beat up everyday.

^Even worse than that is the fact that people dont even know what "snitching" means anymore.

(Not directed towards you, just a general thought.)

House gets broken into and you call the cops =/= snitching.

Somebody's house down the street that you dont know gets broken into; you call the cops and tell them everything from the robber's name to where they live = "snitching"

Snitching is running your mouth about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you not the other way around.
AMEN plus repped. Man if yo momma got shot, I guarantee everyone is telling the police what happened. Now if you heard someone momma got shot, and you heard from the block who did it, and you call 911 lmao. Then you a snitch and are probably gonna get beat up everyday.

i used to think that definition when i was a kid...^

to me... snitching is being involved in something/saying you live by a certain code...then turning people in to save yourself when you get caught up or can't handle a situation you got yourself into.

Anything else is just being a civilian.... civilians are supposed to use the police...

Usually when they get you clean you probably know them in some way. Most random break-ins are rushed

Nothing yet.

I had to reeaaalllly push the burglary unit to even go thru the steps to go through the steps to even track the IP.

They didnt really care it felt or completely oblivious about that sort of thing :smh:

But I did a follow up report. Gave them all my info again and told them who they need to contact

So now I wait, again

Them some lazy detectives. Write the mayor office. Thats their boss.

It takes 15 min to fax request for ip information

I'll look into that if I dont hear anything soon

It was more of ther clerk giving me the run around, then I had to actually talk to the SGT. and that got the ball rolling

I really dont know

Not alot of folks know where I live or been, I dont broadcast where I am on social networks ever

After I got hit, I found out some people in my neighborhood were victims of burglary...so now Im thinking it isnt someone I know anymore

Smh at lazy law enforcement
My boy had an incident and called nypd only for them to say "do you really want us to get all that paperwork, we probably aren't going to catch anybody" smh

If there's anything worse that a thieving **** let me know. I hope you find that little **** and I hope the charges ruin his life.

Yup, the clerk gave me every excuse possible not to follow up on the additional info I gave them. :smh:

It's sad you have to do that with the police

I'd think they'd be glad to potentially catch someone with who knows much other **** they may have stolen in their house

Yup, the clerk gave me every excuse possible not to follow up on the additional info I gave them. :smh:

It's sad you have to do that with the police

I'd think they'd be glad to potentially catch someone with who knows much other **** they may have stolen in their house

nah those bastards are just plain lazy bro

Smh at lazy law enforcement
My boy had an incident and called nypd only for them to say "do you really want us to get all that paperwork, we probably aren't going to catch anybody" smh

Tucson PD in a nutshell. Better off not filing at all, they aren't gonna look :smh:

I really dont know

Not alot of folks know where I live or been, I dont broadcast where I am on social networks ever

After I got hit, I found out some people in my neighborhood were victims of burglary...so now Im thinking it isnt someone I know anymore

Sorry this happened to you. may I ask, how long were you gone and did you have an alarm? It's infuriating that neighbors didn't see!

This happened to my family years ago. We had ADT. the burglers clipped the wires broke in through the back and trashed the house, looking for cash and jewlery pretty much. We never kept any in the house. They tore it up good though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom