just had Papi John's pizza.

Ox.

formerly oxpenguin
It was delicious bros.
The garlic sauce they add on the side is on point.
first time I've had it in 10/11 years. Didn't taste like the box (not da box) like it did then.

My ***** you bout to get hepatitis in da mouf B...******* round with that Papa Johns
**** is poison, god

Papa Johns is delicious to me, best big chain pizza IMO

Garlic sauce is amazing too

I really wanna go to New York one day and try the pizza because people stay talking down on Papa Johns so their pizza must be amazing

Papa Johns is delicious to me, best big chain pizza IMO​

Garlic sauce is amazing too​

I really wanna go to New York one day and try the pizza because people stay talking down on Papa Johns so their pizza must be amazing​

All of this. Forget the jalapeno, I use the garlic sauce strictly for the pizza.

papa johns 
pimp.gif

bbq chicken pizza + garlic sauce 
pimp.gif

I really wanna go to New York one day and try the pizza because people stay talking down on Papa Johns so their pizza must be amazing​

Papa John's is utter garbage and I have never ate that or any fake pizza in my life.

Yes I live in NY.

Papa John's is utter garbage and I have never ate that or any fake pizza in my life.

Yes I live in NY.
how do you know its bad then

Sbarro >>>>>

And yes, I've had NY pizza before. Plenty of times, too.

Spam will probably taste like filet mignon if you aint had meat in 10 years. Papa John's is trash breh.
but filet mignon tastes like any other meat though.
My ***** you bout to get hepatitis in da mouf B...******* round with that Papa Johns
**** is poison, god
not gonna lie, their soda tasted kinda funky, pizza was straight though.

I had pepperoni and mushroom, pepperoni taste wasn't that strong and the mushrooms were really earthy and good

Yes I live in NY.

Keep your trolling in the sports forums.

The garlic sauce is good but so damn salty. I don't even touch it anymore. I guess tonight is struggle pizza night. I had little Ceasar's.

Yes I live in NY.
Keep your trolling in the sports forums.
you dont make any sense in either forum so.... ??

I usually get the runs if I eat too many slices from papa john's. I order like once a month to collect some of those rewards points.

Papa Murphy's anyone? >>Papa John's on all levels....garlic sauce is da truth though not going to lie.

Back
Top Bottom