just had Papi John's pizza.

Foodbeast  -  Canadian chain Boston Pizza, who you may recall brought us the PizzaBurger around this time last year, is now hosting a contest to find the next “Pizza Game Changer.” Entries range from the mildly novel (pizza-flavored breath mints and pizza air fresheners) to the spectacularly outlandish (pizza-holding shirt pockets, gas-powered pizza cutters, and of course, a whole pizza-crusted pizza cake). Boston Pizza fans vote for their favorites and the winner gets made into an actual product. Currently leading up the pack with just under 1000 votes is the pizza cake, which looks like a whole bunch of regular pizzas stacked one on top of the other and fused together by a massive golden crust wall. “Great for birthdays, bar mitzvahs, weddings, and even lonely nights watching infomercials.”

This
Me and my man were talking about how Little Ceasers used to be on a slightly lower level than Dominos and Pizza Hut in the 90s before Papa Johns came on the national scene. I remember Little Ceasers being OK back then. Cheap.
I remember little Caesars back when I was 5 living in Rhode Island. I enjoyed it, then again everything tasted better as a kid. Straight trash now.

Anyone else remember the Pizza Hut Book It program from elementary school. No lie that free pizza was my motivation to read books. Smh, Pizza Hut hasn't been the same since they started phasing out dine in restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom