Just here posting a classic... vol. NT

and for the record, NT doesn't run people off because they become successful - NT generally had a low tolerance for BS and fakery. at least this was true before people from iss migrated over. nowadays we have this disturbing trend where you are not allowed to disparage someone who makes more money than you do.
Exactly. The people mentioned like Wale or Dom would be people on here and not try to promote themselves but post saying things like "hey yo give my **** a listen". Some did some didn't. Others wouldn't believe it was him when he finally got a deal or whatever. The hell do we know it's the Internet. They would jump ship. It's not like we got the slogan "if you can make it here on NT you can make it anywhere" hanging above our heads.

I even mentioned in my original response about Fousey he had a few good videos but as he got more famous he lost touch and started to become real cringeworthy and like he was doing too much for attention. "BS and fakery" like you said.

They ran Hollywood off cuz some hatin *** dude kept dry snitching on my mans hustle.

He had that Taz lifestyle poppin.

Also looking for the thread where dude asked something about bape and the first reply was "www.2006.com" then he quoted himself saying "damn dawg you killed the thread quick :pimp:"
And it just became thread backfire afterwards

I remember when Dom and real had went at and I forgot which one did it but went to a cemetery and made a fake grave site over somebodys grave :smh:
IIRC I think they were arguing in the wdywt threads back then...
Which reminds me, who was that dude with the comic book style wdywt pics?
he definitely made the pics look super fun than the regular shoes pics you see nowadays.
I think dude capped shortypop from another NTer back then too :rofl:

Last edited:
Wise Pharaoh was my dude his stories were entertaining I hope he really didn't have to compromise himself to get ahead

IIRC I think they were arguing in the wdywt threads back then...
Which reminds me, who was that dude with the comic book style wdywt pics?
he definitely made the pics look super fun than the regular shoes pics you see nowadays.
I think dude capped shortypop from another NTer back then too :rofl:

RevolversFresh. He took pics with Shortypop but she was messing with the NTer Dizzy.

And Dom Kennedy was in the graveyard with the Stussy hat & had the caption RIP Stussy hat. I think the beef was because of another NTer chick they both messed with.

I've seen you here for a while @Crazy EBW
for a while so I don't know how far back I should go back in his story from the last time you saw him. whatever here it goes

years ago after promoting himself  here (naturally with mixed results on the lovely NT) and had some good vids he made "goodbye" thread saying "hey guys I'm starting to become famous, people will find me and look me up and do detective work. I've said and done a lot of things here so to keep my name safe Ima delete this account, leave NT and if I come back I'll just be lurking. peace"

dude comes back like an year later under his youtube name and rarely posts. last I saw him was in the confessions thread earlier this year.

as for his famous level... I've met him before and he was chill. this was when he lived in the Bay still. about a year later he drops NT. starts becoming really famous. Moves to LA. popularity rises exponentially. then comes back to NT. 

and here we are

Good looks. I missed all of that drama :lol:

I remember we were desperately trying to have a 100 page PYP and that one mod kept locking them right before we got there :smh: :lol:

Then it finally happened :pimp:

Last edited:
Dude who said he did a power bomb on ol girl
roll.gif

I couldn't eat for 3 days bc of all the pain in my stomach from laughing so hard..

It was me who got got twice for the same pharrell dunks
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Tayshaun Prince/Lebron James
Didn't know you were still on here Rube 
laugh.gif

The post your phone number thread vol. leave a voice message

That was lulz. Think that was 08 or 09 :lol:

Can't find Henzo's ESPN footage

NT the anti woman capital of the internet, still

"Porsche money, b"

And I didn't even know this one existed until just now