Just here posting a classic... vol. NT

Whats the fingers pic?

And whats the story of the dude hiding behind the green door?
I remember reading through this thread and damn near crying 
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/519416/last-time-you-crapped-yourself-vol-mudbutt

brettthejett brettthejett lying that his basement burned down or something so he wouldn't have to sell his shoes for the low is something that I will always remember for some odd reason and that bano being blocked by shoe boxes

Yea my young dumb *** dun goofd.
It wasn't the lying that made you remember though.. It's because I made some random thread years later and the dude I lied to had the first response, calling me out and everything. No idea how long he waited for that moment.

The Undertaker watching from the side reference had me laughing.
brettthejett brettthejett lying that his basement burned down or something so he wouldn't have to sell his shoes for the low is something that I will always remember for some odd reason and that bano being blocked by shoe boxes

It wasn't the lying that made you remember though.. It's because I made some random thread years later and the dude I lied to had the first response, calling me out and everything. No idea how long he waited for that moment.

thought it was sting in the rafters

:rofl: :rofl: I remember this.

I'll just leave this here.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Did you ever apologize to that electrician for calling him lazy??

Back
Top Bottom