Just hit the lottery... What car should I buy? ++UPDATED WITH PROOF OF TICKET++

silver.jpg

Buy it for the both of us, PLEASE

Originally Posted by JORDANFIENDXII

Hey NT I hit the lottery last night for a quarter of a million and I'll be getting a car out of that. I'll only be looking to spend about 20k-25k. I know there are some car guys on this site so I'm looking for advice on what to get in that price range. The car can be preowned! LMK what you guys got for me!

UPDATE:

Wow, didnt expect all this disbelief. I already went into make the claim and will get my check in 2-6 weeks. After taxes I get 172,500. And to the guy who said something about buying a house I'm only 20 and I am attending Ohio University so I dont need a house. I want to buy a new car with some of the money and thats what I am going to do. Here is the proof (sorry its not too clear but its the best i could do with my phone before I went to the regional lotto office.) PROOF:
A Ohioan......Congrats
pimp.gif

3445ox2.gif

i swear i keep clickin this thread.

you should get that same connect cam use to get in ohio, double that money early.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by cguy610

Buy a house.
Here is someone with no knowledge.

You won't be able to buy a house with 100K. You will not afford the house nor the loans the pay it off.

You can buy a ton of houses for under $100k, Ive seen decent houses that needed a little work for $20K in the suburbs. Real estate prices are lower then theyhave been in years. I could buy a decent condo in one of the nicest parts of town with $100k around here.

congrats! buy a mitsubishi evolution and save the rest of the money for your future

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by JORDANFIENDXII

Hey NT I hit the lottery last night for a quarter of a million and I'll be getting a car out of that. I'll only be looking to spend about 20k-25k. I know there are some car guys on this site so I'm looking for advice on what to get in that price range. The car can be preowned! LMK what you guys got for me!

UPDATE:

Wow, didnt expect all this disbelief. I already went into make the claim and will get my check in 2-6 weeks. After taxes I get 172,500. And to the guy who said something about buying a house I'm only 20 and I am attending Ohio University so I dont need a house. I want to buy a new car with some of the money and thats what I am going to do. Here is the proof (sorry its not too clear but its the best i could do with my phone before I went to the regional lotto office.) PROOF:
A Ohioan......Congrats
pimp.gif

3445ox2.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

congrats OP

I don't understand what's wrong with suggesting that he buys a house? I realize this is a message board dedicated to SNEAKERS, but does thatautomatically mean that every member on this forum has to have an IQ of less than 75 to register?

congrats

p.s: do whatever the hell you want
life is too short, live it....go ahead and buy a car.....I would honestly spend that money on a house, but hey you do whatever makes you happy

Congrats! My advice: (even though I don't have the money, lol)

1) clear any debts you personally have (credit card, old loans, etc.)
2) Put away a good chunk in a high interest savings account (ING, etc.)
3) Invest a little
4) By a car (get a good deal!)
5) Help out the fam if you can
6)put a payment on a house/land, now is the time for buyers, especially with cash.

Now that I think about it, this advice all depends on whether you are getting yearly payments from it or a lump sum. Be smart with you money!

Back
Top Bottom