Just hit the lottery... What car should I buy? ++UPDATED WITH PROOF OF TICKET++

Mitsubishi EVO X MR. Best clutch system in the business. Or BMW 335 or M3 SICKKK ASSSS cars
pimp.gif

imma keep checkin this thread until son decides what car he wanna copp...................smh

my mind set at the OPs age of 20, coming into that kind of money................lol. house? lmao...........id be half way thru that money already.

Yo won over $172 thow-wow and you dont know what car to buy? Cmon fam, you can get whatever you want and what makes you happy.

Thats pretty insane that you won the lottery, lucky guy. Hope everything stays well and be smart with your money.

u tell your parents? i bet not. lol get a bmw 3 series, buy a couple of rolex watches, get some diamonds like 1 carat + and call it a day. if you run outatleast u can sell those for 80% of their value.

indifferent.gif
*hates*

And here I thought I was doing big things with my $20 I won with the $1 scratch off. #!%% YO COUCH.

your 20 and going to college....and even bigger reason to buy a house. Put a huge down payment down, rent it and watch pay off by itself. Then when you'reready you could sell. Dont blow it all on a car man.

Depends what kind of car you want sports luxury ect... But a few favorites of mine are
Mitsubishi evo 8 or 9 <--they really are bullet proof if you dont treat em wrong or abuse them
Audi A4 or A6 both very solid cars and have a nice ride to them nothing to over the top either
Mkv VW GTI very fun cars to drive have your common problems just like any other car but cheap and sporty.

buy a !!+$+@# Toyota Camry 20k most reliable/practical car for good quality at a good price, pay your student loans off and you will be set, not the mostexciting thing you could do i know, but its one of the overall best options to you.

naw naw naw....what you gotta do is come down to Miami and buy yourself a unit(apartment) pay for it in full and rent it out at what you think is a goodprice...buy the car you want in cash and the apartment will basically pay you back in time..
ImO a reliable car for that price would have to be honda or toyota (i.e. accord or camry)

Lots of thread digging the last month
laugh.gif
, but really...I wonder which carhomie bought.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsewhen

yo whats ur name? i know a lot of kids at OU. i was just there last weekend.
son got plans to nab you already/
laugh.gif

hope i ain't blow your spot fam.
nerd.gif

i'm def gonna buy a lotto ticket tomorrow now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ps. OP, hope you pay for college too with that dough. i would.

Back
Top Bottom