Just In Time's Jordan Collection

Wow, so over the years I've always wanted to pull all my shoes out of the boxes and take some pictures. I've been on NT with various names since 2002and alsways saw all the collection posts and wished I had the patience. It's a pretty big task and there never is really enough space to put them alltogether for picture sake. Since our 2nd bedroom is soon turning into my daughters room I thought now was a better time then any to do it. We are startingmajor projects in there tomorrow, so I figured last night was my last shot to do this for a while.
56 pairs of Jordans and 2 pairs of the first Lebron shoes in these pictures. I have been into Jordan's since I was a little kid, but started obsessively buying them around 2001 or so. Basically as soon as I had some disposable income it went to shoes. The large majority of these shoes are in great condition and still get put back in the box after every wear. I'd say maybe 15-20 of the pairs are DS.

My goal was to buy all the CDP Jordan's I wanted (a few of them were just plain ugly), but my buying habits screeched to a halt when my wife and I found out we were having a baby.
smile.gif
So, there is a few I missed out on unfortunately but that's probably better off. My closet is completely filled with the way I have them stacked up now, so it looks like I am going to need to find some more room moving stuff around in the closet the next time I buy a pair...

hahah. i just noticied my eyes were red as hell. usually i wouldnt even post a pic of myself, but i liked the stacked shoe box pic so i had to do it. LOL.

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

nice !%@+ man . . but that red eye from the camera makes u look EVIIIIIIIIIIL LOL
lol....looking like he sold his soul for some kicks. Nice collection...Is, IIIs, Vs, VIIs, XIIIs all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom