Just Starting My Collection

I just started collecting about a year ago. I dont have many pairs but you have to start some where I guess. Some of my them dont have boxes so I took pictures of them on top of the same box Nike box I found in my closet. I know im not close to being a major collector but I plan to get as many shoes as I can afford. When I get more shoes in the future I will post pictures in this thread. Most of them are used. I dont like to buy shoes that I wont wear.

I am going to try and add some Foams, Kobes, KDs, Lebrons, Diamond Turf IIs and some others during the year.

Originally Posted by dkhage1

I am going to try and add some Foams, Kobes, KDs, Lebrons, Diamond Turf IIs and some others during the year.

if you like any of those shoes get them dont get them just cause "thats whats in" to some ppl.

me i never get hyped up for what ppl i get what i like and have interest in

so if you like the Foams, Kobes, KDs, Brons and DTIIs do it!...if not dont waist your money! with the money you have saved you can get something even better you will like in the future

nice kicks so far
pimp.gif

I dont usually buy into the hype for shoes, but I do sometimes depending on the shoe. Usually I can never get a pair at a store or online because they are always sold out everytime I try. So I just stopped trying to get them when they release. I really like the shoes I listed. I dont like all of the colors for every shoe just some.

I have about 5-6 more Nikes I will be adding pictures of tomorrow. 3-4 Air Force Ones and a couple of Nike Vandals. When I started collecting I could only afford to buy cheaper shoes($50-$100). Now I can afford shoes that cost more and I am so glad. LOL.

Took pictures of 5 more pairs(Red/Grey AF1s-White/Maroon AF1s). I dont like the fat red laces in the Air Force Ones or the black laces in the blue Vandals. I just never went and bought any replacement laces. Nothing special and they have been worn many times but I consider them part of the collection.

Nice to see some younger folks still showing AF1 love - stay strong. People have tendency to come into this hobby with their own opinions and tastes and slowly conform to the collective, monolithic, hype-chasing tastes of the masses. Classics are classics. I like those royal mids. 

Cool grey 4's are clean.
I need a pair.
Small but all that matters is that you like em and wear them.
Good way to start.

Nice job bro, hellaofalot better then mine! Only thing I've got that's worth braggin about are some Easter Poison Dart Frogs

^^^
@ SoCalKid: A lot of people seem to like the Cool Grey 4s.

@paritheplatypus: I wish I had the Poison Dart Frogs. I tried to get them when they released but they were sold out by the time I tried.

^^^
Thanks for the comment. I always buy what I like. I would never pay money for a pair of shoes I wouldnt wear.

I just added some Lebron 9 Summit Lake Hornets, Kobe VII Poison Dart Frogs and Jordan XIX Olympics to the collection. Working on pictrures for the Jordans now and the Lebrons and Kobes are being shipped to me now. Just an update on the collection.

Back
Top Bottom