Just want to let it all out.

you can win her over...just move down there and be persistent...your situation is the exact plot of the film, "Management," with Jennifer Aniston and Steve Zahn

I never understood dudes who were all about being in serious relationships at young ages. Not saying it's a bad thing I just never understood it

This has been bugging me for a good week so I'll just share it, for people who care of course.

-met this girl (26) on a Mexico cruise
-found out she lives in SoCal, I'm in CentralCal so thats really far away
-exchanged numbers
-after the cruise I hit her up and go visit her, hung out the whole day
-have a strong feeling she likes me, we start making out at the end of the night before I have to leave.
-the date couldn't have been more perfect. Found out we have literally a #$%^ load in common. Whatever I enjoy she does also. Same pet peeves too. Kid you not out of all the dates I've been on, this tops them all. All other girls I dated are dumber than rocks and 6/10 at best.
-next day I found out shes acting different (less calls/texts). I finally asked her if the long distance is a problem. She said yes.
-once she gets back to working full time, she says it will be difficult to maintain this. The problem is I'm completely ok with it, but obviously it takes two to tango.
-although we only talked for 2 weeks, I felt like we were together. Seriously when I finally meet a good one, this s#$% happens.
-haven't talked to her in 2 days and it seems like forever.
-really don't think we're gonna talk anymore
-pretty depressed now actually.
-guess it wasn't meant to be.

If you don't care about this thread, sallgood I ain eem trippin. I feel a little better just typing it out.

-Inb4 get a blog b
I think she has a dude already and wanted to spend time with u to probably try something different
But she can tell ur kinda sprung and tryna back away a lil bit

True story. This has happened to me more times than I'd like to remember. If you don't SMASH then you can't expect them to have that same sort of committment. Chicks, smart chicks especially, are crazy dumb wired this way. For some reason a guy (simp if you want to call it) is okay with growing the relationship. Girls on the other hand, only will work super hard once you'e smashed. It's a sad but true truth.

At this point, your only option is to text her and say "I get it. Good luck with work and if we are ever in the area let's meet up for fun :wink:" That'll show you are capable of dropping her. Then for two weeks you can't message her (or if she messages) just take ur time (1 day+) responding. And if she gets emo about ur slow responding just call her and act positive and say sorry texts are tough for me to keep up with and proceed to have a great personality/woo her over the phone for a few hours.

in 2 weeks, go to her area for some other reason (say an interview or a friends wedding wtv nonsense). Tell her 2 days before the intended target date. Give her something easy that she could do. Don't suggest dinner, movie, an actual date. I've used successfully: I have a little bit of time after the wedding and before the reception, meet me at In & Out, i'll get the burger you get the fries. Then, however it needs to be done...you SMASH.

Then you can choose after that whether you want to have a relationship or not. She'll be wanting you + the moon at that point.

I think you both knew there was distance and you were supposed to smash but since you didn't I think that you should

Last edited:
Darwin nailed it pretty much. Summary is, when you meet a chick who seems "different than all the other ones" you end up treating them like that too. Instant recipe for disaster and happens to the best of us. Onto the next.

Bruh.

You making the simps out here look good. :smh:

You had ONE date with her, both of ya'll wylin even thinking about a long distance relationship. Thats not even how regular(local) relationships start. If she lived around you, would you think relationship after 1 date? No. Why you thinking about it now?

You aint gonna wife/go out with every girl you meet. 
this here

Whenever I find myself simpin, I get other girls in my life so I can see things more clearly and have other things goin' on so I don't put things on a pedastal

Step 1: Move closer to where she lives.
Step 2: Ask her to marry you.
Step 3: Move back to Central California.
Step 4: Profit.

Long distance relationships almost always never work. Dated a girl living in NYC (I live in SF and she's from here too) for a few months and did the video chat, etc. It will eventually take a toll on you emotionally and somewhat physically.

There's too many fish in the sea, so go fish.

But a white woman is a a white woman so even if she is not even near awg status u still wanted da come up ?

Back
Top Bottom