Just watched Paid In Full for the first time...

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Nah no one know. It wasnt revealed. Some people speculate that Ace did it so he can get the direct connect for the coke but I personally don't believe Ace had that in him.
Ace couldn't of done it.

I think the one people that Ace gave the keys to did it. The dudes in the little shop.

Yeah, that does sound more logical. Plus, they were pretty calm about it when Ace was telling them the story.

roll.gif

@$!@ is ya'll talking about.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Ace couldn't of done it.

I think the one people that Ace gave the keys to did it. The dudes in the little shop.

Yeah, that does sound more logical. Plus, they were pretty calm about it when Ace was telling them the story.

roll.gif

roll.gif

When Ace went to the shop and told them that Lu Lu was dead...they didn't seemed the least bit moved

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

roll.gif

roll.gif

When Ace went to the shop and told them that Lu Lu was dead...they didn't seemed the least bit moved

I tried to watch Killa Season for the first time in years the other week...I could only make it through 30 minutes, I forgot it didn't have a plot

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

whenever I miss an easy shot in 2K i always say "You supposed to be hittin that"
like Calvin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That has to be one of my favorite moments in any movie, ever! The quotables!

"All I'm sayin is with this money (pause) she'll *&^*ing your &^%$ all day, no problem"!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all slept on Calvin! His performance was up there with Cam

Originally Posted by RockStarGetMoney

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

whenever I miss an easy shot in 2K i always say "You supposed to be hittin that"
like Calvin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That has to be one of my favorite moments in any movie, ever! The quotables!

"All I'm sayin is with this money (pause) she'll *&^*ing your &^%$ all day, no problem"!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all slept on Calvin! His performance was up there with Cam

calvin def went in ..... i just made enough to dough to feed the projects ace
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

roll.gif

roll.gif

I know what scene you talking about, but you bugging if you think them Cuban cats did it.  Re-watch that scene.

When Ace pulled the diamonds out. They was shocked and knew it was "LuLu's" diamonds. That was his real M.O. They knew dude.

They ain't seem moved because that's regular occurance. They know the game they play. Dudes was getting left. (Peep when Ace reached for the diamonds the other cat grabbed the hammer quick, Papi had to calm him down).

Lulu's death was deeper then that, because they left all the bricks and diamonds in the safe.

Lulu's death was deeper then that, because they left all the bricks and diamonds in the safe.

Exactly. I kinda wish they woulve gone a LITTLE bit deeper into that, but it wasnt really all that important to the story.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Exactly. I kinda wish they woulve gone a LITTLE bit deeper into that, but it wasnt really all that important to the story.
Yup...

Here's the scene though.

First vid. from 13:50 on... then continue with the 2nd video.

ace kept most diamonds and the coke and gave them the re-up money, he said it in the end. That was his way out the game.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

ace kept most diamonds and the coke and gave them the re-up money, he said it in the end. That was his way out the game.

this

Back
Top Bottom