JUST WON A MILLION BUCKS WOULD U QUIT YOUR JOB????

Have a million bucks while in college sounds good to me
pimp.gif

I would put that million dollars in the bank and let it sit for a long time to build interest. I would live my life the same for a few years. Then, when allthat interest has built i would go travelling, buy a place then flip that house. etc.

I dont have a career yet , just a crappy job so yea . I might just call and say f you , thats all they would get from me

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

A mill ain't enough to be ballin but with a sound investment plan it's well enough to live comfortably for the rest of your life. if you're making 50k or less that's at least 20 years of your salary, not including any interest that would accrue.

1 mill is enough for me to purchase a decent sized crib in a nicer location in my area and not have to worry about anything for some time.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

why would I quit a 100k job over 1 mill?
i'd take a vacation, buy a personal home, and invest whatever is left over... back to the grind tho.

you dont make 100k or anything near six figures, though. You sell hats. But nah, i wouldnt quit my job. But ive always wondered if people quit their job after winning the lotto

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

After the money was in my account, I'm done. I would probably buy a couple of properties to match my previous income. My time would go to my true passion: coaching basketball
Thats what i was thinkin.

Sure a mill aint what it used to be,but if used correctly you can do some big things.

Esp if you aint trying to ball out.

Whenever I actually GET THE MONEY I would. Then I would proceed in putting money in real estate and stocks. Then open an import shop.

i'd pay off my 100k student loan, buy a decent house or apt for my family, buy my realistic dream car(s) and then save the rest for the future.

Back
Top Bottom