Just you and your girl at a restaurant booth, sit across from her or sit on the same side?

Across, but sometimes if ya'll extra casual in sweats and bball shorts, and tired and she just wants to rest on your shoulder, or sometimes she just look too good you can't wait to touch.

Across, but sometimes if ya'll extra casual in sweats and bball shorts, and tired and she just wants to rest on your shoulder, or sometimes she just look too good you can't wait to touch.

Depends.

Some chicks are frisky before dinner and have hand sanitizer in their purse.
laugh.gif

across always, i usually poke fun of the couples who sit side by side. that is so creepy and sappy to me.

across always, i usually poke fun of the couples who sit side by side. that is so creepy and sappy to me.

Wow didn't know it was that serious 
laugh.gif
In this case...

Across always (if it's just the two of us).

In a group, sit on the same side.

How is this difficult to comprehend?

Wow didn't know it was that serious 
laugh.gif
In this case...

Across always (if it's just the two of us).

In a group, sit on the same side.

How is this difficult to comprehend?

It pisses of the family that needs the booth, but they gotta wait on the simp and his date to finish dining and cuddling. It's lame and young

It pisses of the family that needs the booth, but they gotta wait on the simp and his date to finish dining and cuddling. It's lame and young

usually across but when we go to Damons we always sit in this angled both towards the big screens and she alwaysss sits beside me there... aside from that, across

usually across but when we go to Damons we always sit in this angled both towards the big screens and she alwaysss sits beside me there... aside from that, across

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by ricky409

leaened this from my mama.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why do guys do this? I've never understood it I've just learned to pick the seat facing away from the door regardless
laugh.gif
I thought the guy was supposed to take the seat facing the back and give the girl the seat facing the window so she could get a better view. Idk, simp mentality I guess
ohwell.gif

1. so you can see all the smooookin' hotties coming in/out
2. so you can be aware of the surroundings. you gotta be aware of your surroundings.
3. so if something jumps off, you'll see it first and make quick decisions. 

kevin hart said it best... "if this place catch on fire, what's the first thing your girl gonna do?

look at you..."

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by ricky409

leaened this from my mama.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why do guys do this? I've never understood it I've just learned to pick the seat facing away from the door regardless
laugh.gif
I thought the guy was supposed to take the seat facing the back and give the girl the seat facing the window so she could get a better view. Idk, simp mentality I guess
ohwell.gif

1. so you can see all the smooookin' hotties coming in/out
2. so you can be aware of the surroundings. you gotta be aware of your surroundings.
3. so if something jumps off, you'll see it first and make quick decisions. 

kevin hart said it best... "if this place catch on fire, what's the first thing your girl gonna do?

look at you..."

your relationship must really suck and be weak that for 1.5 hours out of the week at a restaurant where your out to eat and enjoy a conversation/food you have to be in each others lap...

leave that public display of affection to a minimum and private please...no one cares if you guys are in love...sitting beside each other is the ultimate "hey look at us"

your relationship must really suck and be weak that for 1.5 hours out of the week at a restaurant where your out to eat and enjoy a conversation/food you have to be in each others lap...

leave that public display of affection to a minimum and private please...no one cares if you guys are in love...sitting beside each other is the ultimate "hey look at us"

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Same side, so I don't have to look at her while I eat
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i literally laugh out loud and both my co-workers ran over here to see what i was looking and laughing at but i closed my browser as they were coming over and they thought i was looking at pron
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom