Justice is Served: Barry Bonds #ALLSKILLS

For those of you who have written in this thread (or hold the opinion) that Barry is "one of the best" hitters you have ever seen in your life, I ask you.....

Who else do you consider as "one of the best" hitters you have ever seen?  Why is it hard for you to say that Barry is the clear cut best?

Bonds is the obvious choice.

Gwynn and A Rod will always be my favorite though.

Miggy and STL Albert are/were fun to watch, too.

Last edited:
Think of 756 HRs :x . Don't think anyone will ever come close to that number again.

Whenever Bonds comes up, it's hard not to bring up Griffey and the what-ifs.

Think of 756 HRs :x . Don't think anyone will ever come close to that number again.

Whenever Bonds comes up, it's hard not to bring up Griffey and the what-ifs.
Harper needs to play 20 more years and average 37 a year to crack 800 :pimp:

Last I heard they spent $10 mil trying to catch Barry in court.

I was a huge Barry fan...but that trial was absurd. They tried to convict him of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about taking the cream and the clear. It turns out the cream and clear weren't steroids! (Ihttp://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=li-clear011409 ) have little doubt dude took some stuff but for the govt to drag his name through the dirt and waste money over some stuff that was legal at the time is absurd.

Find some evidence that the stuff he took was illegal, until then let that man cook. Put a statute in front of att park, retire 25 and put him in the hall of fame. It's overdue.

Hell yeah. a statue in front of ATT park is needed. 25 should also be hanging up there as well. waaaaay over due.

Do they have any statues or just the lighted trees? (Can't remember when I was there)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom