Justin Bieber Thread - No Brainer out 7/27

Honestly she has a case and will probably win/ settle. It's not on Bieber but more skrillex and the other producers. It's like they heard the hook from the beginning of her song, and added a few effects to it and sent it out

Other than the beginning both songs are very different. Just one small looped sample, but everyone want to make it seem like it was a complete ripoff.
You don't have to sample an entire song for it to be ripping somebody off. And also the basis of Sorry is almost built around that part and it's probably the most recognizable part of the song

But to your other point, it's likely not a malicious act and somebody just forgot to clear it

Last edited:
:nthat:

giphy.gif

thought this was a remix to some song I don't know the name of.... 

when the track first comes on, i swear i know that beat 

this **** gonna be playing at every bar in Miami.... im already over it, but its not a bad song at all 

Bieber comin out with them tracks that u just know within seconds... He done did it again

Damn

Last edited:
I like this song of justin bieber... Feels like there is more than a beat and lyrics.

Y'all really like the Cold Water joint?

Like for real?

He's just retreading the Where Are U Now/What Do You Mean sound at this point.

I know it hits all the check marks that those do but this is not anything new or special.

Just a song for the summer to sell and make a bunch of suits rich.

Y'all really like the Cold Water joint?

Like for real?

He's just retreading the Where Are U Now/What Do You Mean sound at this point.

I know it hits all the check marks that those do but this is not anything new or special.

Just a song for the summer to sell and make a bunch of suits rich.

Fine by me. He's a pop artist. And those joints came out last year, it's not like he's been doing the same sound for years.

Last edited:
^ Agreed. All three have a pretty different sound. Only one of those I didn't like was What Do You Mean. Where are u now, Sorry, and Cold Water are nice. Let Me Love You sounds like it's gonna kill the radio as well.

Back
Top Bottom