Justin Bieber Thread - No Brainer out 7/27

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
pimp.gif
Whew this is such a bar.

William singe version of love yourself>>>>>>>

Love the rnb smoothness of the version

Last edited:
My dudes..

From an artist standpoint.. even of Country Music origin, I can appreciate an artist's change in style and progression.

I honestly think Biebs got tired of the negativity and I think he sort of knew as he grew up that his older style of music wasn't good. He was probably afraid to jump ship to something else for fear of losing his core fanbase, but with this album this dude is growing.. This album is the complete opposite of what I've come to expect of Da Biebs. :smokin

My girl made me play Love Yourself yesterday and it's been stuck in my head.. like someone said above "My Mama don't like you and she likes everyone" :x

Playing the album today, each song I pick is good to decent. Mannnnn

Beiber has suffered from typecasting as much as anyone so i'm glad to see people finally realizing that the music was good.

Journals was incredible. Believe was very, very good. He made "the turn" like two albums ago. 

Have been batting down to the songs I like the most on the album:

- Company

- I'll Show You

- No Sense

- Trust

- No Pressure

Big fan of Journals and again here, I like his more R&B tracks.

Second half of the album is bad--like awful. Mark My Words through Love Yourself + Purpose would have made for a really good EP, though.

I think that's left over from his last album

You guys here the studio grammy version of where are you now? :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea this album cranks, I get the same looks some of ya'll probably get from ya'll boys like "***** you really bumpin Bieber?" but then make the turn :lol:

No Pressure :smokin

Yea this album cranks, I get the same looks some of ya'll probably get from ya'll boys like "***** you really bumpin Bieber?" but then make the turn
laugh.gif

No Pressure
smokin.gif
The perception to Bieber changed a lot over here. I started listening to Bieber when he dropped Journals but back then everyone was still "bruh... you listening to Bieber? smh" like you said. This album definitely changed that. He gets constant radio play and spins in the bars/clubs and everyone loves it. EDM is extremely popular here in Europe so the EDM influences on the album completely changed people's opinions on him.

They trying to sue for a sample. :smh:
Honestly she has a case and will probably win/ settle. It's not on Bieber but more skrillex and the other producers. It's like they heard the hook from the beginning of her song, and added a few effects to it and sent it out

Honestly she has a case and will probably win/ settle. It's not on Bieber but more skrillex and the other producers. It's like they heard the hook from the beginning of her song, and added a few effects to it and sent it out

Other than the beginning both songs are very different. Just one small looped sample, but everyone want to make it seem like it was a complete ripoff.

Back
Top Bottom