Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

I hate say to it but I'm not feelin this at all. Only songs I liked was Take Back The Night, Drink You Away and You Got it On. I love those joints but everything else I can't get into.

The bonus tracks are straight fire. Electric Lady is my favorite song on part 2. Perfect vibe and the production is insane.

:rofl:

Hearing the first track.."Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want)" .. I then knew it will be nothing like part 1.. Timberlake should've name this album something else..

I gotta get the deluxe edition so I can hear the bonus tracks. Dress on was my ish on the first 20/20. So far tko and amnesia are my favorites. Gimme what I don't know (I want) is pretty sweet too.

it was ok.. cool but nowhere near part 1. at all.

fav is murder and also you got it on. the bonus tracks are nice too. electric lady :smokin

I think I'm just going to cop hard copies of his first two albums instead getting 20/20 Pt. 2, just not feeling it.

Damn. So since part 1 was pretty garbage, this one is either 1) atrocious or 2) better because NT hypes up a lot of mediocre to garbage music.

Damn. So since part 1 was pretty garbage, this one is either 1) atrocious or 2) better because NT hypes up a lot of mediocre to garbage music.

Part 1 was garbage :lol:

You are just a hater from your posts

If you don't like part 2 I def get that but to call part 1 garbage is ludicrous

Part 1 was garbage :lol:

You are just a hater from your posts

If you don't like part 2 I def get that but to call part 1 garbage is ludicrous

Im a hater because I think it's garbage? Got it. His first 2 albums were way better. And I havent heard part 2 yet, so I dont have an opinion on it.

He needs to work with other producers and not Timbaland. He peaked on FS/LS sound wise with Justin, a breath of fresh air production wise would do him good in my opinion.

Last edited:
Im a hater because I think it's garbage? Got it. His first 2 albums were way better. And I havent heard part 2 yet, so I dont have an opinion on it.

He needs to work with other producers and not Timbaland. He peaked on FS/LS sound wise with Justin, a breath of fresh air production wise would do him good in my opinion.
Agreed the Timbaland stuff is starting to get stale.

Believe me I def agree that he needs to move on from Timb; I'm a big fan of JT but it's def getting stale and I think that's why part 2 is so-so because it's like jet lag by now. I'm hoping for his next album he uses a variety of different producers; give Timb a track or two but that's it

But again to call part 1 garbage is ridiculous; you can not like a great album but that doesn't make it garbage

Last edited:
Believe me I def agree that he needs to move on from Timb; I'm a big fan of JT but it's def getting stale and I think that's why part 2 is so-so because it's like jet lag by now. I'm hoping for his next album he uses a variety of different producers; give Timb a track or two but that's it

But again to call part 1 garbage is ridiculous; you can not like a great album but that doesn't make it garbage

Were gonna have to agree to disagree then. There is nothing great about that album. Justified to me was great, confessions is great etc. There is nothing great 20/20 part 1.

Last edited:
Were gonna have to agree to disagree then. There is nothing great about that album. Justified to me was great, confessions is great etc. There is nothing great 20/20 part 1.

Fair enough; I think 20/20 part 1 is his most complete album from front to end

I'd like to hear another Justified type album for sure tho

I'm gonna have to co-sign Heshua. I still don't quite understand the masterpiece comments on here for pt 1 lol

Last edited:
Pt 1 was good but not a masterpiece, y'all got low standards

D'Angelo - Voodoo is a masterpiece, 20/20 pt 1 is a very good album

been giving the album a couple more spins... my favorite tracks would have to be -

take back the night (still love the MJ off the wall vibe)
drink you away (really felt the country influence on this one)
you got it on
only when i walk away

there's a couple other solid tracks, but nothing else really stands out all that much.

as far as JT & timbo, i feel like part 1 was them really on their A game... everything on there couldn't have been better executed. this one however, the JT & timbo feel got a little tired. this was where JT should've brought the neptunes in.

Back
Top Bottom