- - KangaROOS Official - -

Completely agree.

But bro, how do you give someone a full 1.5 sizes down from what they originally ordered?  Makes me think its just a pick/grab and ship type deal.  Like I should just be happy with whatever I get.  Thats not why I paid $280 to be dissapointed.
yeah, I 'chose' a 41 so if I get a 43 or something I won't be happy. I could understand maybe if it was a half size difference but that 1.5 size difference is just stupid...

Completely agree.

But bro, how do you give someone a full 1.5 sizes down from what they originally ordered?  Makes me think its just a pick/grab and ship type deal.  Like I should just be happy with whatever I get.  Thats not why I paid $280 to be dissapointed.

Very easy actually because 90% of the people only getting to resell anyways.

yeah, I 'chose' a 41 so if I get a 43 or something I won't be happy. I could understand maybe if it was a half size difference but that 1.5 size difference is just stupid...

You don't want them? Guaranteed someone will take them instantly

Very easy actually because 90% of the people only getting to resell anyways.
You don't want them? Guaranteed someone will take them instantly
I want them but only if they are my size, no point in having them if they are 2 sizes too big

I want them but only if they are my size, no point in having them if they are 2 sizes too big

My thoughts exactly, I wanted these to wear not sell.

And when I put 10.5 I don't expect a 9. A 10 would be fine but how the f*co do I get a 1.5 size difference?

Wow - I entered and won as well! Didn't know NT had a thread and looks like a lot of winners are in here.  I didn't see my raffle size choice on my invoice either. Sent Marco an email to verify.  My worry is the box getting damaged in transit. I'm 0-for 62 in getting any Lexan type boxes delivered in one piece. :frown: 

Congrats all!

Wow - I entered and won as well! Didn't know NT had a thread and looks like a lot of winners are in here.  I didn't see my raffle size choice on my invoice either. Sent Marco an email to verify.  My worry is the box getting damaged in transit. I'm 0-for 62 in getting any Lexan type boxes delivered in one piece. :frown: 

Congrats all!
only box I had similar to this was the footpatrol LCS artisans and they arrived cracked... hopefully they package these properly

You guys might want to really check your sizing, and be sure you are getting what you filled out in the raffle.

I just got an email from Marco @ AFEW.  

I am 110% positive I filled out US10.5 as my size on the raffle form.  Well apparently, I am getting an EU42 / US9.  How the hell does that happen?  Good thing a dude in England needs my size EU42 and he has an EU43 for me.  This just sucks I have to pay for shipping again!

Check your confirmed email when you first signed up for the raffle as to what size they have you registered for. I highly highly doubt a store with a reputation like afew's would send out random sizes to people...

Check your confirmed email when you first signed up for the raffle as to what size they have you registered for. I highly highly doubt a store with a reputation like afew's would send out random sizes to people...

I emailed Marco. I gave him my invoice number from paypal. I also copied my original confirmation.

Again, he responded saying i am slated to receive a US9/EU42.

I am as shocked as you.

That's perplexing. But I do feel confident I will get the 44 I signed up for. I can't imagine this being more than an anomaly because It would be a pr nightmare if if it weren't. Also with you showing proof of what size you signed up for I don't get why they wouldn't correct it... hope you get it resovled man

That's perplexing. But I do feel confident I will get the 44 I signed up for. I can't imagine this being more than an anomaly because It would be a pr nightmare if if it weren't. Also with you showing proof of what size you signed up for I don't get why they wouldn't correct it... hope you get it resovled man

If you have a fedex account check it. They have shipped out. My pair is due in on the 26th.

Last edited:
Does that epic looking see through red plastic box come with all pairs?

Does that epic looking see through red plastic box come with all pairs?
Yes it does, only thing is, will it get damaged during shipping.  FedEx chucks/kicks things under 10lbs all over the warehouse....first hand knowledge of this (i was not part of that bullish)

If you have a fedex account check it. They have shipped out. My pair is due in on the 26th.
just logged into my fedex account, same delivery date as well!!!

And then how ironic is this...right after i checked my fedex, literally 10 seconds, I get the confirmation email from AFEW............FEEEWWWWWWW!  

^ Pretty sure all companies do that (UPS, FEDEX, USPS etc). They don't care.

That thing looks sick but huuuugggee

^ Pretty sure all companies do that (UPS, FEDEX, USPS etc). They don't care.

That thing looks sick but huuuugggee
oh yes they all do, just saying fedex I know of first hand....

It does look massive, plus a glass jar of jelly comes with the shoes, now that could get interesting if that were to break, lol.

Back
Top Bottom