- - KangaROOS Official - -

Came in today and straight to feet! Shoe of the damn year for me. My box top was cracked on the right side but f it when the shoes look like this. I am legit stunned.
View media item 2178957

Last edited:
Afew sent me the wrong size. A size 45 was supposed to be shipped to me, got a 43. Come the Fock on.
Thats why Im glad I sent them a message about my sizing.  They told me a EU42 I was going to get.  Then after 1.5 days and 6 emails later, I got confirmation that I was getting an EU44.

Def hit them up!  They will do something for you.

Jellys are looking
smokin.gif

Wish I would've hit on the raffle
USA release, Extra butter in NYC and Bait in SanFran

Wow bait is allocating their pairs to bait sf? I thought for sure it would have been diamond bar or maybe seattle. That's shocking to me. Esp with each of the 5 shops getting less than 10 pairs. 

After seeing some non filtered shots of the jelly's I'm going to have to pass. Might just hunt for the peanut butters in the future.

Wow bait is allocating their pairs to bait sf? I thought for sure it would have been diamond bar or maybe seattle. That's shocking to me. Esp with each of the 5 shops getting less than 10 pairs. 
dont quote me on SF, it might be the flagship store instead.  but def Bait and EB are getting these instore
After seeing some non filtered shots of the jelly's I'm going to have to pass. Might just hunt for the peanut butters in the future.
yahhhhhh oooooookkkkkkkkk........

When eb releasing them? Might have to do the line for these jellys...

dont quote me on SF, it might be the flagship store instead.  but def Bait and EB are getting these instore
Gotcha man. I'm pretty positive it will be the flagship in db getting them. I don't live too far away from the sf store, and it gets neglected like the oc and portland stores. 
Oct 1st. Who camping out over there?
I know you're getting yours alp. Haha

Gotcha man. I'm pretty positive it will be the flagship in db getting them. I don't live too far away from the sf store, and it gets neglected like the oc and portland stores. 
I know you're getting yours alp. Haha
I'll try :lol:

Kicks with fantastic boxes = @alp hunt list
yup. With that said how's the packaging on these?

I'll try
laugh.gif

yup. With that said how's the packaging on these?
I would think you guys are getting the same boxes as the original release in Germany.  They are huge, like way too big.  Plexiglas, its a marble red.  Bunch of pink/red colored peanuts in there.  The jelly glass jar will be inside one of the shoes.

Boxes might be damaged during shipping...

Im more happy with the shoes, the damn box is just too much

Just seen that box on ig. If eb has those boxes it's going to be a problem

Back
Top Bottom