- - KangaROOS Official - -

they switched it then. That's what they told me yesterday on the phone

You guys should be alright. I don't think too many people know what these are stateside. Hell I thought these were payless shoes, little did I know. LOL.

You guys should be alright. I don't think too many people know what these are stateside. Hell I thought these were payless shoes, little did I know. LOL.
if it was that sweet I don't think they'd do a raffle for em

good luck brother!!  pulling for you!  

any idea how many signed up?  just curious to see the hype, if any, these received.
guy told me about 20 people. I was trying to get my mom's and sister to come through so I could get three guesses but that didn't work out

guy told me about 20 people. I was trying to get my mom's and sister to come through so I could get three guesses but that didn't work out
lol, get the whole fam involved.....
laugh.gif

20 or so peeps for 10 pairs?  sound about right?  

Got the closest guess :pimp:
Took an 11.5, hope they run like other runners do

Oh ok, so essentially ima be paying like 30 over at eb cuz they're charging 280 plus tax. I ain't mad at it.

Oh ok, so essentially ima be paying like 30 over at eb cuz they're charging 280 plus tax. I ain't mad at it
Haha f it. You will always have money. These shoes are worth the 3 bills you're spending easy imho.

Oh ok, so essentially ima be paying like 30 over at eb cuz they're charging 280 plus tax. I ain't mad at it.
i wouldnt be, right at $300, you wont find them for resale a that price, let alone with shipping.

great that you got a pair!  

Picked up my joints from eb. Might have to take the insole out, joints are handmade in Germany sex :pimp:
Pics to come late

Back
Top Bottom