Kanye sneak disses Jay-Z Vol. Nas won

I mean cmon outta all the yambs in the world why choose that **** Kim?

I don't blame Jay.

Hell I got 2 friends who date fat girls that I don't approve of. If they married a fat girl I wouldn't attend their wedding.... Just keeping it real.

I'll prolly go but I'll be shaking my head the whole time.

Either your an extremely jealous yambless person, or possibly the biggest scumbag on NT.

What does your friends choice in women have to do with your friendship?

One of my best friends married a ***, I was there front and center. Marriage didn't last a year lol.

You let him know how you feel and let him decide his future.

NT gettin lamer and lamer :smh:

I thought jay didn't go to the wedding because of the solange incident? read that before jay got in the elevator that some thirsty bird was all over jay and jay was not necessarily rejecting her and solange heard the whole thing while bey was over by the elevator waiting. Solange got heated at what she heard and what we get is the whole elevator tape. I thought the same bird was gonna be at the wedding and that's why they didn't go. Anyways still seems shady.

Had a boy that was the best man for another boy of mine, wedding was in hawaii and best man didn't go, but the groom held a local reception for people like my wife and I who could not make that wedding, he still didnt go and said he was looking for a date, hop on facebook and see a post by him asking for a date(we are at the reception,its going on at this point)
man I excused myself from the table and proceeded to light him up online, i was so mad. I mean our teachers and principals were there. we have known each other since 1996....pathetic

i'm now the best man for my boy's upcoming nuptials and basically cut dude off from all activities

You wouldn't attend a good friends wedding if they married a fat girl?

I'm shocked you have friends

Either your an extremely jealous yambless person, or possibly the biggest scumbag on NT.

One of my best friends married a ***, I was there front and center. Marriage didn't last a year lol.

Health wise man I known dude since 1st grade. He always been husky, when he got engaged to this chick I could see him ballooning up. I swear I thought she was pregnant for like a whole 9 months I was tryna get it out of him I got on the kids subject a bit hoping he would just let the cat outta the bag to me. Come to find out she was never pregnant, just looked like she stuffed a beach ball under her shirt. I mean literally.

Same with my other homie, dude had serious plans to join the military, started dating this big girl, and he gained a good 60-75lbs, she got pregnant she was always thick maybe NT thick and decent looking, she had the baby and let herself GO completely ankles looking like pig feet face ballooned up body became disgusting, he lives outta state but everytime I see him he gains 10 more lbs.

That ain't healthy. As a person you should care more about your body and health.

Fools out here conceiving Terios and ****.

Last edited:
Nasir takes an L for this gif alone. 
mean.gif

I thought jay didn't go to the wedding because of the solange incident? read that before jay got in the elevator that some thirsty bird was all over jay and jay was not necessarily rejecting her and solange heard the whole thing while bey was over by the elevator waiting. Solange got heated at what she heard and what we get is the whole elevator tape. I thought the same bird was gonna be at the wedding and that's why they didn't go. Anyways still seems shady.

Had a boy that was the best man for another boy of mine, wedding was in hawaii and best man didn't go, but the groom held a local reception for people like my wife and I who could not make that wedding, he still didnt go and said he was looking for a date, hop on facebook and see a post by him asking for a date(we are at the reception,its going on at this point)
man I excused myself from the table and proceeded to light him up online, i was so mad. I mean our teachers and principals were there. we have known each other since 1996....pathetic

i'm now the best man for my boy's upcoming nuptials and basically cut dude off from all activities
I tried to make sense of that story and gave up

I tried to make sense of that story and gave up

which one?

jay didnt go to ye's wedding because the same bird that caused him to get attacked by solange was going to be there

or

a former friend i'd known since 1996 who was the best man at my boy's wedding no showed at the local reception he held and his excuse was he was looking for a date on facebook

So the guy up there won't attend his friends wedding due to their taste in women and health choices...

That sounds really ridiculous to me

Health wise man I known dude since 1st grade. He always been husky, when he got engaged to this chick I could see him ballooning up. I swear I thought she was pregnant for like a whole 9 months I was tryna get it out of him I got on the kids subject a bit hoping he would just let the cat outta the bag to me. Come to find out she was never pregnant, just looked like she stuffed a beach ball under her shirt. I mean literally.

Same with my other homie, dude had serious plans to join the military, started dating this big girl, and he gained a good 60-75lbs, she got pregnant she was always thick maybe NT thick and decent looking, she had the baby and let herself GO completely ankles looking like pig feet face ballooned up body became disgusting, he lives outta state but everytime I see him he gains 10 more lbs.

That ain't healthy. As a person you should care more about your body and health.

Sad thing is, your really think this is a valid reason to end a friendship that goes back to the 1st grade :smh:

You'd miss one of the most important day in his life cuz he got fat, wow.

And JUST when you thought one couldn't get any scumbaggier :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom