Kanye sneak disses Jay-Z Vol. Nas won

Furious just like his son.

Ain't really bout it when its time to ride :smh: ol "let me out, Dough" face dude.

this is a Kanye thread bruh, stick around. Thread hasn't eem gotten good yet :lol:

Hoping for full fledged beef to be honest. I want to see what kind of divide it creates.

Last edited:
this is a Kanye thread bruh, stick around. Thread hasn't eem gotten good yet :lol:

Hoping for full fledged beef to be honest. I want to see what kind of divide it creates.

:x The Jay fans go hard, but them Yeezy boys are a whole different breed bruh

this is a Kanye thread bruh, stick around. Thread hasn't eem gotten good yet
laugh.gif

sick.gif
The Jay fans go hard, but them Yeezy boys are a whole different breed bruh
Feelings will be hurt

Jimmies will be rustled

Lulz will be had

TYBG

You guys are fighting over nothing. Jay is an obvious tool and nas changes personalities every other album. They are both great rappers with different strengths. Nas with the storytelling/voice and jay with wordplay. Jay looks like a camel, nas still dressed like its 1994. You can't pick one over the other based on skill or terrible personal traits.

To me BIG was the only winner of who's the best MC.

You guys are fighting over nothing. Jay is an obvious tool and nas changes personalities every other album. They are both great rappers with different strengths. Nas with the storytelling/voice and jay with wordplay. Jay looks like a camel, nas still dressed like its 1994. You can't pick one over the other based on skill or terrible personal traits.

To me BIG was the only winner of who's the best MC.
Big worked for Puffy. Puffy won

Jay Z threads are right up there with race threads now in terms of frequency. These are the times

This is a setup thread.

More importantly KanYe performing at the X games? What does KanYe know or care about the X Games

X Games
Ye
Z (Jay)

I Was talkin to my cuz about this yesterday since French has khloe imagine if max had Kim lol

Kim doin max's Adlibs >

I never get why people always offer me kneepads for telling facts.

Is this an inside joke on NT I am not aware of?
Do I need a helmet if I'm planning on lying about something; I don't get it?

Someone informeth me.

Strong SN to post ratio

I never get why people always offer me kneepads for telling facts.

Is this an inside joke on NT I am not aware of?
Do I need a helmet if I'm planning on lying about something; I don't get it?

Someone informeth me.

not if your Kanye, Kanye is super strong.

Back
Top Bottom