Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Man I need to get with one of the kardashians. If I start acting a fool I can just use them as an excuse and some idiot will buy it. :rofl:

I mean Reggie bush seems fine. And Humphries is ok I guess no idea what he doing. Maybe he in the sunkin place tho.

Lamar was crack but seems better now.

Also as for kayne nothing more be said he a Nazi lover and it’s kinda weird support his shoes or music now tbh…

The. Again some don’t care will make some reason to do both

I mean people make excuses for R Kelly still

double standards exist, women's infidelity will always be viewed as more egregious, particularly by men obviously 😂, for various reasons but specifically for men that have had status the expectation of sexual loyalty was tenuous...both men & women can be promiscuous fasho but calling a dude a derogatory name explicitly for his promiscuity doesn't hold any weight whereas it definitely does for women, it is what it is 🤷🏿‍♂️

As a black man, I know double standards exist. Doesn’t mean I should accept or not call out the bs.

And the CP3 thing is clearly a distraction from the egregious and inflammatory things Kanye said.

Can’t believe Israel hasn’t unleashed the Mossad to hack, information campaign, etc.

This the same man that told y’all Hitler invented the microphone and sold y’all incomplete albums
I’m cool on believing the CP3 story

And as far a a double standard to woman and sex social media has made that obvious
Dude will have a complete podcast dedicated to woman with only fans without making any mention to the men who are apart of it as well

Kanye wife wife cheating on him with a black basketball player is poetic justice

But…but Yeezy jumped over the Jump Man!!

Didn’t Kayne lol drop that one song when Kim was married to Kris Humphries?

Didn’t realize Kim has been married three times. She morphing into Liz Taylor.

I pologize for disrespecting y'alls mayo damsel.

Who did I think I was? The Kardashians gave us boxer braids, taught us how to avoid the beats from law enforcement and even showed us what a real woman's body and image is supposed to look like.

FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISOGNY.

this man really convinced that kanye cp3 reporting is accurate lol.

At this pace if you're a famous black man and you ever stood next to Kim, Kanye probably convinced you smashed.

That’s the point I’m not but as soon as yitler said it we went to ohhhh now it makes since it’s ole girl that caused this vibes.

Nah dude is just making ish up.

For CP3 and his family I hope it’s not true.

he’s really a good dude off the court from report and some people i know who deal with NBA folks. A hole on the court tho we all know that.

This you then?...
7360ih-removebg-preview.png
:rofl:

Reactions: gir
The lack of noticing toxic behavior is wild
In fact let me correct that because it only applies to some
This man has a history of this behavior and that’s before he got married and became a father

But per usual it’s some else’s fault :lol::lol::lol::lol:

College Dropout and any part of that discography isn’t that good for all that slurping some of y’all be doing

Kanye’s recent activities + CP3 claim = 0.

I haven’t seen anyone praise CP3, but at the same time no one is going to jump on the hate train because Kanye’s credit is no good in the hood. Kanye could say the sky is blue and Im gonna peak out side just to check.

Back
Top Bottom