Kanye West "Mercy" - Encrypted Satanic Meesage

Jay-Z, Kanye, and a bunch of these other clowns get NO spins from me these days.. I'm pretty much done with rap music (with the exception of a handful of artists) never thought I'd see the day considering I grew up on this music. Oh well, **** THE INDUSTRY!! Bunch of Devil worshiping pigs

Jay-Z, Kanye, and a bunch of these other clowns get NO spins from me these days.. I'm pretty much done with rap music (with the exception of a handful of artists) never thought I'd see the day considering I grew up on this music. Oh well, **** THE INDUSTRY!! Bunch of Devil worshiping pigs

wut?

I'm sure they are all in the corner crying because of this
embarassed.gif

Whats the devil? 

Whats funny is I remember seeing an interview with Nas talking about "keeping god in your life is hard, when the industry is so anti god" not exact quote but really damn close. Its not hard to see it in the music, and the idea that everyone brushes it off shows that it is working out.

Im not too sure if you guys REALLY listen to music or skim through it, but possible the biggest song that can put it in perspective is "young Wild & Free" Wiz and Snoop. Listen to that chorus, if you do not get it....

Last edited:
Whats funny is I remember seeing an interview with Nas talking about "keeping god in your life is hard, when the industry is so anti god" not exact quote but really damn close. Its not hard to see it in the music, and the idea that everyone brushes it off shows that it is working out.

Im not too sure if you guys REALLY listen to music or skim through it, but possible the biggest song that can put it in perspective is "young Wild & Free" Wiz and Snoop. Listen to that chorus, if you do not get it....
are you saying the idea of god ISN'T repressive? 

Well, its repressive as much as shaving is repressive to hair growth. Just because its repressive does not mean it is wrong. The whole judicial system is repressive, what are you getting at?

On top of that, the idea of God is not what im debating. If indeed you are correct, then it further proves the message in the song, which is trying to be anti-god. Which is what this thread is about, music and God. Not the existence of said God.

Last edited:
Well, its repressive as much as shaving is repressive to hair growth. Just because its repressive does not mean it is wrong. The whole judicial system is repressive, what are you getting at?

On top of that, the idea of God is not what im debating. If indeed you are correct, then it further proves the message in the song, which is trying to be anti-god. Which is what this thread is about, music and God. Not the existence of said God.
Who cares if its anti-god?

What does that mean?

God isn't even a "good" thing intrinsically in and of itself, so you're not establishing why anyone should be concerned in the first place. 

And for the record, i'm not "anti-god"

I'm not against something I don't even know exists or is shown to be there. 

Thats like me being against unicorns. 

Last edited:
What the. I just listened to the first 5 seconds of Tyga's Faded on Spotify and Youtube and didn't hear anything but the beat. I'm far from being a Tyga stan (I actually think he's corny), but I don't think a little girl says that in the song.

When the beat drops and his voice goes all "ah-ahhahahahahh" it says "Dnyc3 has signed on" (the signature of the producer of the track I'm guessing), not 'be nice to Satan. There's a YouTube video that proves it somewhere.

Last edited:
-.- this thread. The only freaky thing I've heard in a song was faded by Tyga. And like 2 seconds in you hear a little girl say "be nice to Satan" and it's so obvious that people are trying to get attention off of the whole illuminate/devil worshiper craze.
When tupac comes back he'll set you straight :lol:

It says Dnyc3 has signed on. That's the producers beat tag.

I had never even heard that song until just now and it took me all of 15 seconds to Google the song, realize it was a beat tag, find the producers name and soundclick and solve this mystery.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1069713

smh

What does that mean?

God isn't even a "good" thing intrinsically in and of itself, so you're not establishing why anyone should be concerned in the first place. 

lol You are infatuated with unicorns man foreal. Anyway, I did not say you were anti-God, I said the song was, you further proved that by saying the idea of God is repressive, when I mentioned that the song chorus is talking about "We don't care who sees".

I am not here to debate existence of God though man, even if it is just the IDEA of God that they are against, there is still a method to why and what they are doing in the industry.

As for who cares if it is anti-God, you saying that, proves that there is some anti-omnipresent message in the song. The OP as well as a couple of other people in this thread care as well, you may not.

Last edited:
What the. I just listened to the first 5 seconds of Tyga's Faded on Spotify and Youtube and didn't hear anything but the beat. I'm far from being a Tyga stan (I actually think he's corny), but I don't think a little girl says that in the song.
When the beat drops and his voice goes all "ah-ahhahahahahh" it says "Dnyc3 has signed on" (the signature of the producer of the track I'm guessing), not 'be nice to Satan. There's a YouTube video that proves it somewhere.
roll.gif

Dudes are confusing producer tags with satan's voice? 

What does that mean?

lol You are infatuated with unicorns man foreal. Anyway, I did not say you were anti-God, I said the song was, you further proved that by saying the idea of God is repressive, when I mentioned that the song chorus is talking about "We don't care who sees".

I am not here to debate existence of God though man, even if it is just the IDEA of God that they are against, there is still a method to why and what they are doing in the industry.

As for who cares if it is anti-God, you saying that, proves that there is some anti-omnipresent message in the song. The OP as well as a couple of other people in this thread care as well, you may not.
You're not even saying WHAT the "anti-god" thing is in the first place. 

Kanye just mad his mama died,smh

***** should of left all that plastic surgery alone, looking like James Brown and spit.

So what we get drunk
So what we don't sleep (smoke weed)
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
That's how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

I'm not saying that you're point is wrong, but I dont get how this song relates to it? (although I dont agree with the message)

And being numerous in appearance made men profane, and caused them to err;
So that they sacrificed to devils as to gods.

Book of Enoch
19:2

Back
Top Bottom