Kanye West "Mercy" - Encrypted Satanic Meesage

Kanye is still my Favorite!

I feel like I'm the only one ... And I'm the first to admit it :tongue:

InB4 someone says theres an eye in that gif

there is no inconsitency sir Future MD

to know of music that speaks on secular deeds is to be one of the  in-tuned, or @ the very least, at least perceptive individuals, regarding one's current environmental situation.  

to say one needs to be ignorant and therefore unable to know about said current issues is a glaring ommission on your part.

i favor good but i listen to the evil of the world and it makes me stronger than the evil of the world because im wise to the wiles (tho i must make it clear that my decisions do not always favor the most immediate positive outcome, i AM faitthful and confident that some good will derive from it further on along the road)

the very fact people in here dispute spirituality with logicalal input is ironic and comical to me.  im not here using logic, im using intuition, honeslty

the times i actusally think about what ill write on NT are few and far between, see im a creature of instinct and feeling, and if you can't feel that, well then i can't help you

there is no inconsitency sir Future MD

to know of music that speaks on secular deeds is to be one of the  in-tuned, or @ the very least, at least perceptive individuals, regarding one's current environmental situation.  

to say one needs to be ignorant and therefore unable to know about said current issues is a glaring ommission on your part.

i favor good but i listen to the evil of the world and it makes me stronger than the evil of the world because im wise to the wiles (tho i must make it clear that my decisions do not always favor the most immediate positive outcome, i AM faitthful and confident that some good will derive from it further on along the road)

the very fact people in here dispute spirituality with logicalal input is ironic and comical to me.  im not here using logic, im using intuition, honeslty

the times i actusally think about what ill write on NT are few and far between, see im a creature of instinct and feeling, and if you can't feel that, well then i can't help you
What are you saying? 

There is no cosmic battle of spiritual warfare between "good" and "evil." 

And if you're not going to use logic to establish a position then I'm not going to take the time to take you seriously. Your intuition doesn't have any validity if its subject to just whatever you feel like. It doesn't make objective claims that can be reinforced. 

i may have said too much. i don't mean to offend anyone, but i don't believe ppl are born gay. i believe it is a choice. that is not to say i'm right. i feel like to say ppl are born gay is to say God is imperfect. i don't believe that. i believe that actions, sins, etc. are all choices we make.

that said, we can def. see the deliberate bombardment of homosexuality on us all. and it is increasing each day this is fact and cannot be disputed. for those of us who are watching anyway. i can't even turn the damn tv on with my kid without seeing 2 men or 2 women doing something suspect. it's all in the cartoons. let's not even get started on disney man. is all this coincidence?

all that said, this thread has def. gone somewhere else man. i don't even know what's going on.

i may have said too much. i don't mean to offend anyone, but i don't believe ppl are born gay. i believe it is a choice. that is not to say i'm right. i feel like to say ppl are born gay is to say God is imperfect. i don't believe that. i believe that actions, sins, etc. are all choices we make.
that said, we can def. see the deliberate bombardment of homosexuality on us all. and it is increasing each day this is fact and cannot be disputed. for those of us who are watching anyway. i can't even turn the damn tv on with my kid without seeing 2 men or 2 women doing something suspect. it's all in the cartoons. let's not even get started on disney man. is all this coincidence?
all that said, this thread has def. gone somewhere else man. i don't even know what's going on.
birth defects and disease bruh. Explain that

Last edited:
OP knew what he was doing. Son couldn't stand the Chick-Fil-A thread not being relevant anymore so he goes and acts naive about a Ye sample, knowing somehow that the NT Debate team would flip it into a 20 page religion/homosexuality debate.​

Wish I was born in Chernobyl so I could give this thread three thumbs down.​

dog, honestly, ur thinking way too deep into this. or maybe it's jokes?? i'm rarely even on NT anymore since it switched over. i still haven't gotten acquainted and it still feels unfamiliar. i say all that to say i didn't "know what i was doing." :lol:

i just happen to wake up, feed my son some around 10 AM or whenever i posted this. after i posted i went on about my day. i had no idea all this was going on in here. the usual flaming i expected tho. ppl don't like their gods being criticized. i mean half of yall be at Jay-Zs concerts chanting "Hova." :x

and that is funny/crazy on a few levels.

So many factors can go on into fetus that could factor in the outcome of a gay person .

birth defects is a tough one that i cannot fully explain. lots of different variables. diseases, viruses, vaccinations, etc on the other hand we all should know by now are manufactured. and we are the guinea pigs unknowingly most of the time. the so-called AIDS virus was created right here in my home state of MD at ft. detrick.

*Shrugs* Oh Kanye is "coincidentally" connected to satan and the devil but people will conveniently blow it off as another conspiracy theory.

All i'm saying is how many times does one have to be connected to this stuff for one to acknowledge that there is indeed some foul play going on?

birth defects is a tough one that i cannot fully explain. lots of different variables. diseases, viruses, vaccinations, etc on the other hand we all should know by now are manufactured. and we are the guinea pigs unknowingly most of the time. the so-called AIDS virus was created right here in my home state of MD at ft. detrick.
:lol: If you say so bruh.

*Shrugs* Oh Kanye is "coincidentally" connected to satan and the devil but people will conveniently blow it off as another conspiracy theory.

All i'm saying is how many times does one have to be connected to this stuff for one to acknowledge that there is indeed some foul play going on?

What foul play? It's a sample bro, one that Ye isn't even the first to use Shaggy, Lil Wayne, and Kardinal Offishal amongst MANY others have sampled from it, and these "connections" are MASSIVE reaches.

mercy-sample.jpg

Last edited:
^I see what you're saying, but my point is simply that it seems like Kanye is always being linked to "the dark side" and all that :lol:

Are all of those connections that people make to Kanye and satan/the devil coincidence and reaching?

Explain how any of them are valid, short from just posting a Youtube video. A lot of people think Barrack is a Muslim, does that automatically make it true? In fact, I can find articles and YT videos "proving" it just the same as this Kanye West Devil nonsense

see that's the thing. that will never happen. satanists no longer wear all black robes and black nail polish, etc. they are doctors and lawyers and look like "normal" ppl. they smartened up, basically. and this is how they infiltrated the upper echelon of society and now they use all the most affluent and loved ppl to initiate our children. our new gods... athletes and entertainers. and sadly, our youth blindly follow bc so many parents aren't really paying attention to what their children are listening to, doing, etc.
they know our generation is done and u can plainly see that just by reading the majority of comment in this thread. so they are focused on the children now who are also following suit, which they knew would happen bc if they have the parents' minds, most likely the children will follow.
they are selling us nothing but death culture and not only do we love and approve of it, but we beg for more. we feed them our childrens' minds to devour while we sit back, watch, nod and sing along. someone please tell me i'm lying. i will wait! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

OP knew what he was doing. Son couldn't stand the Chick-Fil-A thread not being relevant anymore so he goes and acts naive about a Ye sample, knowing somehow that the NT Debate team would flip it into a 20 page religion/homosexuality debate.​
Wish I was born in Chernobyl so I could give this thread three thumbs down.​

dog, honestly, ur thinking way too deep into this. or maybe it's jokes?? i'm rarely even on NT anymore since it switched over. i still haven't gotten acquainted and it still feels unfamiliar. i say all that to say i didn't "know what i was doing."
laugh.gif

i just happen to wake up, feed my son some around 10 AM or whenever i posted this. after i posted i went on about my day. i had no idea all this was going on in here. the usual flaming i expected tho. ppl don't like their gods being criticized. i mean half of yall be at Jay-Zs concerts chanting "Hova."
sick.gif

and that is funny/crazy on a few levels.
i see you dawg, smoothly ignoring that it was a sample and ignoring my question about what do "they" have to gain from the hypothetical placement of chants in urban hip hop songs

So, messages of tolerance towards others are wrong?

i may have said too much. i don't mean to offend anyone, but i don't believe ppl are born gay. i believe it is a choice. that is not to say i'm right.
First of all, no one cares what you believe on a matter of scientific observation and evidence.

Truth does not demand belief. 

If you think its a choice, assert your evidence and back up your claim, otherwise you don't have an argument. 
 i feel like to say ppl are born gay is to say God is imperfect. i don't believe that. i believe that actions, sins, etc. are all choices we make.
Iron chariots defeated your god in battle because god couldn't penetrate through the that metal at the time. Sounds like your god is incompetent about the creation of steel a few thousand years later OR about different alloys the Japanese had been using. OR maybe the bible was written by a bunch of middle easterners with no concept of an outside world. 

Your god is imperfect, unless you can explain the problem of evil and free-will. 

Maybe we should make it illegal and ask them to be killed like we did in America in the 1800s? 

Its about allowing people to treat gays equally. No one cares if you like them, but you're not gonna discriminate against them just because they exist in society. 

Gays are as much of humanity as heterosexuals are and deserve their legal and social recognition. 
Yeah because you're spewing religious clap-trap and think you're free from criticism on your outdated and backwards ideas. 

Sorry, but the rest of the modern world has left you behind. We know more and have better arguments with more evidence behind them.

I don't care if you think the moon is made of cheese, but until you start sourcing your thoughts instead of with "i just believe it" then you don't have an argument at all.

I don't respect your religious position and I don't have to. Nothing about what you're saying is even true, real, or verifiable. I make my arguments based on the accumulation of evidence and see what the conclusion leads us to. 

On this matter, you're wrong about every aspect of homosexuality. Period. 
birth defects is a tough one that i cannot fully explain. lots of different variables. diseases, viruses, vaccinations, etc on the other hand we all should know by now are manufactured. and we are the guinea pigs unknowingly most of the time.  the so-called AIDS virus was created right here in my home state of MD at ft. detrick.
No.

Wrong again. AIDS is a simian virus that jumped into humans. Think of how the flu virus jumps from other mammals like pigs and birds into humans. 

We have traced it back to turn of the 20th century using epidemiologic techniques: http://www.radiolab.org/2011/nov/14/aids/

Back
Top Bottom