Kardashian's sign Record $100 Million Dollar 4 Year Deal with E! Network...

“Kourtney is freaking out and kicked him out again,” another source reveals to Us. “She can’t believe he’d be so stupid to embarrass her and be photographed all over Chloe.” 

Read that carefully.

Sounds like she knew he was getting side yambs and was fine with it. She had to save face because he got caught in public.

Discretion is the word, fam.

From what I've heard, dude has been getting side yambs for years. All dude does is chill and smash broads. She knows it, everyone around them knows it. But they got a pretty good thing going with the shows so why ruin the cash flow.

Wonder what rapper saving her

"F***** your baby momma like Kourtney Kardashian
Scotty call my phone I'll be picking up laughing
Saks fifth shoppin, true story I ain't bragging
I'd like to thank my jeweler for all these bad b****** I'm baggin
Check like mine no talk straight smashin"

future-hive-8.png

Never got why folks liked him.

If HW wasn't marries to a kardashian, he'd be another chubby x Sperry wearing frat boy bumb that still parties with college students at 30

:smh: the disrespect

Read that carefully.

Sounds like she knew he was getting side yambs and was fine with it. She had to save face because he got caught in public.

Discretion is the word, fam.

From what I've heard, dude has been getting side yambs for years. All dude does is chill and smash broads. She knows it, everyone around them knows it. But they got a pretty good thing going with the shows so why ruin the cash flow.

View media item 1617049
:x

:pimp:

I wonder if these folks can actually sit in a home by themselves with no cameras for 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom