Karhu Retro Runners

The suede on these is top notch no BS. It is some of the best suede you can get in the world as I was told. Can't wait

^ Awesome. You going 9.5 or 10 in these? I'm wondering with that neoprene sock liner if it'll fit like a GLV, etc.

Eh, not sure if I should mess with going .5 down. Especially if they only get whole sizes as the overseas spots are getting.

Eh, not sure if I should mess with going .5 down. Especially if they only get whole sizes as the overseas spots are getting.
I'm cool either way. I'm in-between sizes so my size down is also my TTS. for it seems the .5 down shoes are actually .25 bigger.

I'm cool either way. I'm in-between sizes so my size down is also my TTS. for it seems the .5 down shoes are actually .25 bigger.

Ah, OK.

Man, it seems like you and I are the only ones messing with them on here. Hopefully that speaks to the lack of hype overall and we'll be able to grab them with ease.

Ah, OK.

Man, it seems like you and I are the only ones messing with them on here. Hopefully that speaks to the lack of hype overall and we'll be able to grab them with ease.
haha I've been waiting. @raffihxxx  told me about karhu. he heard they were coming back a while ago. wonder why he hasn't been in here.

but mostly people probably don't know the thread exists. 

Yea, kinda surprised he hasn't been in here either. I made this thread before I even knew about the Concepts collab but I knew the Aria model would allow for some pretty solid looking stuff.

And funny looking at the blocking on the Concepts colorway; it kinda reminds me of the Brooks "Merlot."

Man, I've never been successful on Concepts, so I probably shouldn't let the lack of hype get my hopes up, but we'll see.

Yea, kinda surprised he hasn't been in here either. I made this thread before I even knew about the Concepts collab but I knew the Aria model would allow for some pretty solid looking stuff.

And funny looking at the blocking on the Concepts colorway; it kinda reminds me of the Brooks "Merlot."

Man, I've never been successful on Concepts, so I probably shouldn't let the lack of hype get my hopes up, but we'll see.
yea same. the orange/yellow pair was what i was into. not even the others. but the model is cool. i love sock liners. 

then cncpts comes along. 

this shouldn't be too difficult i hope.

Back
Top Bottom