Karhu Retro Runners

^ That's what I was thinking. The sudden vanishing of all sizes seems far-fetched after they've been sitting all day.

Last edited:
Usually I know if I like something or not but these really have me on the fence. Concepts killed it but I can't help seeing hiking / geek shoes. Will wait for joelom's pics...

I'm a 12, I bought a size 11.5 because it said size 0.5 down.

Are these going to fit?
who knows.

people are like like:

TTS

nah

just .5 down

nah full size

nah

my dude went 1.5 dude

wtf

I'm between sizes so this could go really well, or really bad. 

my TTS and .5 down is 10.5....

I went a full as down based on what the dude said about his boy & the sz 13. If these don't fit..size swapping will be a pain.

^ Man, I hope they're not too small. It's too bad the GRs didn't come out a couple weeks earlier than the Concepts so we could have even more sizing feedback.

View media item 1591904
I wear a 10.5 so that's what I grabbed, I like a little space around the toebox, the sockliner helps with that. These are my first pair of, "retro runners" and I like them a lot, the Scotchbrite was a pleasant surprise. The store is right next to Harvard, that's pretty cool.

How do these collaborations work?

i was hoping to be supposed by that one day shipping like i got with the lux goods....

One Block Down in Italy has the GRs now. They posted a pretty decent looking family shot on their Instagram.

11417337_1439516479691594_540682071_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom