Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

She's probably got stupid top game. I won't say her body looks boy like but it's most definitely non existent. No *** at all. No **** either. No hips. The girl is a rail. A rail with a cute face.

Last edited:
Lol at these pedophiles still imagining a little boy when they see Karrueche in a short dress...
I dont think that's the way it works ...

More like if you find her body appealing is conceivable that you could get turned on with a develop adolescent with similar attributes. I dont think this is reaching ....

Last edited:
She's probably got stupid top game. I won't say her body looks boy like but it's most definitely non existent. No *** at all. No **** either. No hips. The girl is a rail. A rail with a cute face.

With no *** or thighs her head game better be stupid.

Last edited:
Lol nobody said that. We saying y'all weirdos for trying to relate it to a teenage boy.
LOL yes

ITT: Dudes hold on to a schtick too long and it blow up in their face.

I'm just happy I exposed all these pedophiles.

I'm still lost on what got exposed. What makes anybody that feels that way a pedophile or suspect.

I mean yall lusting for a chick I think is unappealing cuz to me she looks like a child but I'm the pedophile. Okay :lol:

Also it's not teenage :lol: It's definitely prepubescent.

Last edited:
LOL yes
I'm still lost on what got exposed. What makes anybody that feels that way a pedophile or suspect.

I mean yall lusting for a chick I think is unappealing cuz to me she looks like a child but I'm the pedophile. Okay
laugh.gif

Also it's not teenage
laugh.gif
It's definitely prepubescent.
You cant beat stupid ...

They somehow manage to relate "not like a girl for having a adolescent body =  I love young boys and I'm a pedophile"????  The only argument here  is, the some guys  here are repulsed by thinking about an adolescent sexually, thus they are equally repulsed by kokotaso and her adolescent looking body. 

so if you are repulse by kokotaso, you must love young boys .... is that how that works????? I'm still scratching my head ...

Last edited:
I knew this thread would be filled with dudes having the same stupid argument about her body, but you guys outdid yourselves this time.
Either you like her or you dont. What is there to argue about?

Last edited:

Yet some how guys are imagining 10 year old boys when they see this?

same dudes calling her a boy are the same ones in other threads crying in the TAY getting curved everyday :lol:

This thread :pimp: slim broads really is the goat. Idc

Bruh I remember in the Draya thread before it got locked...

Somebody said, Karreuche would look better if she put on 60 more pounds.... :x :x :x Dudes love smashing Snorlax.

Bruh I remember in the Draya thread before it got locked...

Somebody said, Karreuche would look better if she put on 60 more pounds.... :x :x :x Dudes love smashing Snorlax.

Nah, 60 lbs would double her weight.

She could at least try to gt 3 squares a day.

Not talking about no rabbit meals either.

shes small as hell she dont needa put on a lot of weight to see the difference if she put on 10 pounds yall would notice it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom