Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Katsu Chicken bringing out the feels in yall [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

All Diego did was compare two females with no *** and tried to say Kaku's butt was better. Everybody with common sense laughed at him for it.

That yall would bring that up now as proof of anything is pathetic :lol:
I'm not reaching for anything
Yes you are.

This is my opinion. I think it's more suspect that dudes compare a known female to 10 year old boys.
I'm calling this reaching. You can call it w/e you like.

If you think calling it like you see it is suspect fine. Don't really matter.

Last edited:
All Diego did was compare two females with no *** and tried to say Kaku's butt was better. Everybody with common sense laughed at him for it.

That yall would bring that up now as proof of anything is pathetic :lol:
I'm not reaching for anything
Yes you are.

This is my opinion. I think it's more suspect that dudes compare a known female to 10 year old boys.
I'm calling this reaching. You can call it w/e you like.

If you think calling it like you see it is suspect fine. Don't really matter.

Exactly, just leave it be, B!

I'm not reaching, you think I am because you're trying to defend yourself.

Dude c'mon.

Why do you have to reach so far to claim ppl are suspect?

Are you and ppl that agree with you exceptions and never went to middle school? Did you skip and go straight to HS or something? :lol: :smh: I mean damn man if you've been to jhs you know exactly what kind of body types girls had at the time. Just like you knew back then what girls you were attracted to and those you weren't.

To claim otherwise is just plain bogus fronting. Acting like somebody that makes a comment like that has to be prowling around middle schools looking at 11 yr olds is so foolish.

Lol, thanks! Didn't feel like responding to that nonsense

Lol at these pedophiles still imagining a little boy when they see Karrueche in a short dress...

Karrot body is not the same as Rihanna ....cmon man

Height and weight, nope. Shape, yes

Kazakhstan >>>>> Rihanna any day of the week.

Rihanna is a basic chick on TV.

Karrueche Stan here and I'd still give Rihanna all types of long strokes for days.
Sex appeal all types of crazy....nothin basic about that.

Thats not sex appeal, its just that fact shes on TV.

devil.gif
devil.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

[emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bruh up there really trying to make a case for karate and her pubescent body. Look all I'm saying is if she gets you off then I gotta watch you around some middle schoolers because they are practically shaped the same, if not packing more than Katsura.

Who touched you

Yeah, jokes aside if you see a boy when you look at here something is really wrong with you. Make fun of her constant and unavoidable herpes flare ups. Make fun of her smaller than mosquito bite boobs. Make fun of her back that goes right to her thighs. Make fun of her trying to flip being a **** into a job........... But saying you see a boy? Problems

Yeah, jokes aside if you see a boy when you look at here something is really wrong with you. Make fun of her constant and unavoidable herpes flare ups. Make fun of her smaller than mosquito bite boobs. Make fun of her back that goes right to her thighs. Make fun of her trying to flip being a **** into a job........... But saying you see a boy? Problems
This. :lol:

I get that dudes like making jokes but some dudes really be in their feels :lol:

No one sees a boy. The fact that she has that type of body. Look at mya then karate chop

Totally different. She doesn't really have any bodily features. It's like she didn't even develop yet. You can compare her to a young person since they have similar bodies

Besides a cute face she got nothing imo

No one sees a boy. The fact that she has that type of body. Look at mya then karate chop

Totally different. She doesn't really have any bodily features. It's like she didn't even develop yet. You can compare her to a young person since they have similar bodies

Besides a cute face she got nothing imo
This.

Some of y'all need to see hit up the slim thick thread.

Im sayin dudes like diff things.

Look at how many people love emma watson who also has a roochi body.

Back
Top Bottom