Kasey Anthony Reportedly Moved To A Black Neighborhood, Is She Safe.

Do guys think she is safer around black folks. As for as death threats. Did they do this for protection?

July 17, 2011.
All of the mainstream press is wondering . . . where will CASEY ANYTHONY live. She was released from prison last night at midnight - and up until THIS MORNING - no one knows where she is.

But MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY does. According to one of out ROCK SOLID SNITCHES, Casey is now in COLUMBUS, OHIO. And this is not rumor - this is 100% FACT!!

She left Florida as soon as she was released from prison. Casey boarded a private airplane at 1:04 A.M. and arrived at Columbus Ohio at 2:51 A.M. MediaTakeOut.com's snitch tells us that her attorneys put her on a Lear Jet because she could not take a commercial flight due to death threats.

Casey is now staying just OUTSIDE of Columbus - in a PREDOMINANTLY African American suburb. We plan on releasing Casey's FULL ADDRESS tomorrow!!

Oh, and we have the FLIGHT NUMBER and everything below. And yes . . . it CHECKS OUT!!

I ask this because my parents used to say when white folks got in trouble with other white folks. They moved to the black neighborhoods for safety. i remember a white family living in my hood. These folks were blonde blue eyes and had thick east coast accents. They had two girls and a boy. My mom said they moved to black nieghborhoods because black folks generally stayed to ourselves.

Do guys think she is safer around black folks. As for as death threats. Did they do this for protection?

July 17, 2011.
All of the mainstream press is wondering . . . where will CASEY ANYTHONY live. She was released from prison last night at midnight - and up until THIS MORNING - no one knows where she is.

But MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY does. According to one of out ROCK SOLID SNITCHES, Casey is now in COLUMBUS, OHIO. And this is not rumor - this is 100% FACT!!

She left Florida as soon as she was released from prison. Casey boarded a private airplane at 1:04 A.M. and arrived at Columbus Ohio at 2:51 A.M. MediaTakeOut.com's snitch tells us that her attorneys put her on a Lear Jet because she could not take a commercial flight due to death threats.

Casey is now staying just OUTSIDE of Columbus - in a PREDOMINANTLY African American suburb. We plan on releasing Casey's FULL ADDRESS tomorrow!!

Oh, and we have the FLIGHT NUMBER and everything below. And yes . . . it CHECKS OUT!!

I ask this because my parents used to say when white folks got in trouble with other white folks. They moved to the black neighborhoods for safety. i remember a white family living in my hood. These folks were blonde blue eyes and had thick east coast accents. They had two girls and a boy. My mom said they moved to black nieghborhoods because black folks generally stayed to ourselves.

laugh.gif
at Mediatakeout.com
Ohio tho?

I dont think it makes a difference. Her biggest threat are those weirdos who would fight outside the courtrooms. If they wanted to merk her, she would get it anywhere, although if Columbus isn't an upper middle class black neighborhood, it would probably be easier to get away with murder/assault there since peeps in the hood tend to turn the other cheek.

I dont think it makes a difference. Her biggest threat are those weirdos who would fight outside the courtrooms. If they wanted to merk her, she would get it anywhere, although if Columbus isn't an upper middle class black neighborhood, it would probably be easier to get away with murder/assault there since peeps in the hood tend to turn the other cheek.

Back
Top Bottom