Kat Von D Vol. WHY?

14b4waq.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

She is gross no matter what she looks like... Sorry dude Lady.. But I admit the blonde looks alot worse then the dark
sick.gif
I agree with you. She does nothing for me but lets be real if she was sitting next to asking for the D, I've give it to her
As a fellow tattooed girl... i think she's pretty, but this blonde look is not working for her

eek.gif

Pics of you? Tattoos optional.

roll.gif
Pic courtesy of my pup
pimp.gif

I'd like to know what homegirl would look like without the tattoos....
One of the recent episode of LA INK, she does an ad campaign for a tattoo cover make-up product of some sort, in the photoshoot they apply it onher and give you a look of what she would look like w/o tats...

I don't think OP was talking just about her hair.....the nose, lip, brow jobs are hideous....whywomen do this to themselves is beyond comprehension

[h1]Kat Von D sans tattoos[/h1]
Comments (178)
More: kat von d

Considering some of you would rather stab yourself in the eye than look at Megan Fox's tattoos because you're 90 and/or love men, I figured I'd post this pic of an ink-free Kat Von D demonstrating her new tattoo concealer for Sephora. Personally, I'm cool with her either way. Unless a woman's tattoo tries to bite my penis off, who cares? Also, I hope my open-mindedness will be returned when they realize I have the Bat-symbol on my chest - in finger paint. That's right, ladies, witty and an artist.

UPDATE: Reader Elena sent in a non-airbrushed pic of Kat with the concealer on, and uh, wow, that looks like an amazing product. If you like eczema.

Photos: Sephora

Continue Reading "Kat Von D sans tattoos"

Comments (178) ShareThis

nerd.gif

So she did her NOSE, LIPS, CHEEKS AND HAIR.. about $20,000 later SHE STILL LOOKS NASTY.

Her surgeon should be shot. The blonde hair is a bad look for her, but her botched surgeries make it look evenworse.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

She is gross no matter what she looks like... Sorry dude Lady.. But I admit the blonde looks alot worse then the dark
sick.gif
I agree with you. She does nothing for me but lets be real if she was sitting next to asking for the D, I've give it to her
As a fellow tattooed girl... i think she's pretty, but this blonde look is not working for her
464268312701519cea530b41445e75c6a19696a4.gif

Back
Top Bottom