Katrina 3's Holiday 2017 with Nike Air (November)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People kill me saying "these will sit" like it's a bad thing. I personally hate having to deal with limited and/or hyped releases.

Eh...they weren't really limited. Demand was just high.

If they're anything like 2016 bred 1s as far as distribution and availability, most people will be fine.

NT will NEVER change. We have people saying how limited the banned 1's were when people from NYC were walking into stores and picking up with no problem :lol:

Honestly. I think these will sit. Demand for these died down years ago. Nike air or not. Unless they are limited, I agree. These will sit like the blue's.

I honestly don't see these selling out. If true Blues didn't sell out, these won't either.

I stated that Nike would give us the Fire Red 3's with NA since they've never retroed with em, the True Blue's dropped last year and Fire red's are the counterpart colorway and BC3's/WC3's are too iconic. Nike will release them for a special anniversary or with a price increase.

Katrina's are Fire Red's with elephant print that complements the shoes. Better than the OG elephant print on Fire Red's or any of its retro's.

....Chicago 2's may end up being the Black Friday sneaker :nerd:

I honestly don't see these selling out. If true Blues didn't sell out, these won't either.
NT will NEVER change. We have people saying how limited the banned 1's were when people from NYC were walking into stores and picking up with no problem :lol:
These will release in small quantities. If they are banned 1numbers, regardless of anyone's Opinion, there will be thousands of pairs less than the true blues for sale.

Another FACT is that, limited tags make people buy up all pairs to resell, even if it's not a whole lot. It's like mind control, if a shoe is gr, it'll be a lot less desired because of that for hundreds if not thousands of buyers. We'll see though. Doubt they'll sit

Last edited:
They won't sit, if they pull some bs like Tier Zero or online only.. But if the usual suspects get them we hopefully will have a chance

Idk what y'all are seeing. Katrina's are just like the WC 3 not the fire red. Paint the black half of the midsole red.

Only way these will sell out is if they are limited. Period. Jb should do a special commemorative of Katrina with packaging. That will make me spend $225. I think that is why the black 5's and blue 3's sat. That $225 for a shoe that was like $150 a few years ago is a killer. Nike Air Branding does not justify $75 price increase

Last edited:
And the LegendBlues/Columbias are all white Concords with light blue accents... Me personally I love 3s, We like them, who cares if they look like WC or FIre reds

I stated that Nike would give us the Fire Red 3's with NA since they've never retroed with em, the True Blue's dropped last year and Fire red's are the counterpart colorway and BC3's/WC3's are too iconic. Nike will release them for a special anniversary or with a price increase.

Katrina's are Fire Red's with elephant print that complements the shoes. Better than the OG elephant print on Fire Red's or any of its retro's.

....Chicago 2's may end up being the Black Friday sneaker
nerd.gif
lol no way are Chicago 2s going to be the BF sneaker.. 2s sell HORRIBLY. 

These should be a gr like Chicago 9. If they made it like the tb3 y'all wouldn't buy anyway. But these have Nike Air and are $190 so maybe jb learned their lesson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom