Katrina 3's Holiday 2017 with Nike Air (November)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are probably going to be $190 since they're not an OG colorway.

NA 1's all go for $160 OG colors or not. So whether it's an OG color really hasn't affected the price on Nike Air branded shoes.

I expect the 3's to hold true the Nike Air pattern and be priced $220 or better.

NA 1's all go for $160 OG colors or not. So whether it's an OG color really hasn't affected the price on Nike Air branded shoes.

I expect the 3's to hold true the Nike Air pattern and be priced $220 or better.
ASG 1s weren't $160 this year

Right. Based on the point he was making, it should say NA 1s have been $160+. There have been a few priced over $160 but not under. And I agree, I don't see any reason they would drop the cost of a NA 3. In fact, since it's a nod to a charity release they could even be $250. It wouldn't be the first time the rumored cost gets switched up at release. Folks swore those Wings 12s would be $190 til the last min and they were $225. Nike/JB is greedy, they certainly won't leave any money on the table for a "limited/special" release.

I got the og only disease but these are very tempting....I will be trying....

Evil green ranger laugh

Been there before a few years ago when they said these were dropping and they ended up being the Infrareds (I got them anyways). Gonna be a gametime decicion.

Yeah they were higher. Which is why I see no reason as to why Katrina's will be lower in price because they aren't OG's. But as another poster alluded to, I should've stated that NA 1's have been $160+ or even $140+ if you want to take it back to the rebranding in 2013.

Anything NA branded definitely hasn't decreased in MSRP retail that's for sure.

Deconstructed NA 1s were $160?

Didn't have "Remastered" material so I don't think those fell in line with the remastered leather and shape initiative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom