KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

these are fireeee... may i bite these?

I agree....these are beautiful!
Thanks, Sir!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Sorry no disrespect but.. If yall talkin about the Penny foams.. they are Royal, not Photo

None taken, Sir, but I know what you're saying though. I just wanted to blend the Foamposite concept with KD's Photo Blue together, thus KD4posite.

I'm diggin the IV-inspired pair btw!  
True. Your pair is still dope tho nonetheless. Did you order them?
Yeah the IV's, I was actually just messin around with them, but they're kinda tempting cuz my OG's are beat and no retroes in sight lol

Not yet, man. I'm waiting on the Free Run 3iDs to launch. When they do, I'm going to order the KD4posites to go along with an FR3iD for free shipping. I'm thinking of customizing the tongue Black to go with the whole "Foam" theme/cw/makeup too.

With the IVs, that's kind of a dilemma. On one hand you've got a nice design, but it'll cost $140. On the other, you've got IV retros that could cost a lot less than what you'd pay for the iD, but, as you said, none are available at the moment.... #toughcall.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

airpenny2.jpg

1t1ue0.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pmirish

nice pacers c/w. i was playing around with those earlier.

Thanks
I couldn't remember if anybody else had done this colorway so I just decided to post it 

2vm7xmu.jpg

These will be the ones. Once I figure out a base material. And see how it comes out from a few other NTers. And I have the money to spend. But these right here???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Miller Times are legit. Cal colorway.

Yeah it is a Cal colorway I think I might try to make a UCLA colorway knowing that Reg went there 

Cant wait to see the actual shoes that folks get, then I will decide if I go forward.

I wanna see *@* hot punch looks like in real pics.. so if yall ordered ID's with hot punch.. hook it up!

Back
Top Bottom