KD IV NIKEID THREAD

in like 2 weeks people should get some shipments already assuming they order the first week of the launch excited to how they end up in person
especially the camo reflective

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Cant wait to see the actual shoes that folks get, then I will decide if I go forward.
Yep. I have three designs I'm really considering, but I'll probably order at least one. I just want to see how Photo Blue compares with Royal, and how Anodized, Reflective Camo and Matte Bases look.

^ I hope so, can't wait to get mine and see how they turned out, got my build started email a few days ago, now impatiently waiting for that shipment email!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Cant wait to see the actual shoes that folks get, then I will decide if I go forward.
Yep. I have three designs I'm really considering, but I'll probably order at least one. I just want to see how Photo Blue compares with Royal, and how Anodized, Reflective Camo and Matte Bases look.

i think this is what everyone is waiting on, its hard to choose 3 different materials when u cant see'em in person
 i have 3 pairs in my locker that are waiting to be purchased 

Can't wait to see how these come out. Plan on buying at least one Kd4, and id rather have an Id than a gr if their worth it.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

i think this is what everyone is waiting on, its hard to choose 3 different materials when u cant see'em in person

Yeah, man. Or at least sample pics. I'm surprised that NikeiD doesn't have samples pictured yet. They already have samples of the new 9s and Jordan 2012s.
eyes.gif

If I don't get the ASGs online, I'll order a pair of iDs sooner than expected.

I know I'll probably order the Green Lanterns or IVposites, but I'm not 100% sure of which rendition I'm set on.  
20v0npu.png

Green or Black Strap? I'm leaning toward Green for the subtleness of the Strap...

ae9u34.png

Clear or White Outsole? To stay "true" to the inspiration, Clear. However, for longevity, I'd opt for White, as Clear soles will inevitably yellow over time.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Yeah, man. Or at least sample pics. I'm surprised that NikeiD doesn't have samples pictured yet. They already have samples of the new 9s and Jordan 2012s.
eyes.gif

If I don't get the ASGs online, I'll order a pair of iDs sooner than expected.

I know I'll probably order the Green Lanterns or IVposites, but I'm not 100% sure of which rendition I'm set on.  
20v0npu.png

Green or Black Strap? I'm leaning toward Green for the subtleness of the Strap...

ae9u34.png

Clear or White Outsole? To stay "true" to the inspiration, Clear. However, for longevity, I'd opt for White, as Clear soles will inevitably yellow over time.

i vote for the Green Lanterns with black strap, they look mad dope!

matte with photo blue will be the best pair... thinking about an id since i missed all ASG's
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom