KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Second pair of iv's just came in.had to make another before they go down.
Sick pair right here.
smokin.gif

I want to add the speckle effect to my soles when I receive them. Can anyone guide me in the right direction to doing so?

Wanted some input before I think about ordering a pair of iDs (since they're the last day) on these SF Giants based KD's. How is the Year of the Dragon material? Any advice on color changes/schematics? :nerd:

The color of the orange swoosh will come out looking red...well my pair came like that.

Wanted some input before I think about ordering a pair of iDs (since they're the last day) on these SF Giants based KD's. How is the Year of the Dragon material? Any advice on color changes/schematics?
nerd.gif
Only difference between the YOTD material and the others is the strap, toebox, and the insole.  If you can't make up your mind which material to use (Ex: YOTD or Anodized), I would order both of them.  When they arrive, pick out your favorite and return the other one.  

Just completely copied that pair Klackety Klack, but I used red accents instead of pink(if yours is pink and not red lol can't tell).

Just had to do one before they went down. First iD ever!

Last edited:
All good things must come to an end. Thank you Nike for allowing the awesome silhouette to be on Nike iD!

Here's a pic of my wild iD I made a few months ago. More detailed pics up on my site!

-Jermaine

All good things must come to an end. Thank you Nike for allowing the awesome silhouette to be on Nike iD!

Here's a pic of my wild iD I made a few months ago. More detailed pics up on my site!

-Jermaine
Multi-coloured kicks like that are not normally my thing but these definitely turned out well nonethelss, great job!

Saw these colors by someone else so decided to make them but got bored so I decided to glow in the dark speckles and glow in the dark shoe laces I made.

Back
Top Bottom