Too hot to not cop.

Last edited:
Yeah, had that in mind, but I jacked the cw off some dude in this thread 
roll.gif

no shame.

Too hot to not cop.

lmaooooo
#realrap.
i took the idea from this thread to. forgot who did it.
#props to whoever inspired me :pimp:

So what happened to the dude with 5 or 10 pairs he didn't want to show until they were off?
LOL. That was proba9bly me. Been a little busy. Most of the colorways have been seen here already. I was able to take pics of 9. I have 4 more white based pairs.  Two of them will be customized. I'll try and take pics of them soon

The ones that kicked it off for me on the kdIVs.......Weathermans:

Sprite inspired, going to add matching green speckles to white midsole and to the matching blue lacetips... (strap says OBEY YOUR THIRST)

Game of Death inspired, Going to add the 4 claw slashes on the strap, and probably add blood that drips from around the lining. (strap says

Undertow Jordan Superfly inspired, will be adding custom graphics to strap and lining, maybe custom patch for inside the tongue. (strap empty)

Doodle Jumps, Need finishing touches on inside of strap (strap says DOODLE JUMP)

Creamsicle inspired, nothing else needed (strap says C.R.E.A.M.SICL35)

Banned 1s inspired, nothing else needed (strap say IMAGINE IF...?). Imagine if Chicago got KD from their pick from the Knicks...

Buzz Lightyear inspired, pretty much done, maybe send them out to get the soles GITD (strap says SPACE RANGER)

And based on one of my grails:

Space Jam inspired. Have the patent leather look strap, rope laces from fullylaced. Some more finishing touches to the tongue. May even do a box and shoe trees.

Strange questions: Would it be crazy to offer someone a pair of Area 72 KD's or AF Max's for a pair of KD iD's? If so, that's what I did for a pair of "Yeezy" inspired reflective camo iD's... I made a few myself and regret not making that pair. Maybe it's not crazy because the guy backed out.

Strange questions: Would it be crazy to offer someone a pair of Area 72 KD's or AF Max's for a pair of KD iD's? If so, that's what I did for a pair of "Yeezy" inspired reflective camo iD's... I made a few myself and regret not making that pair. Maybe it's not crazy because the guy backed out.
Not Crazy at all. Ive got the exact shoes your talking about. and it would take a lot to get them out of my collection. Ive got 5 pairs of KD IV iDs and now im trolling the internet looking for more.

I'm pretty sure some ID inspired KD IV Yeezy sold for 399 or 499. Not sure if the buyer paid though

Ended up finding a pair, but not the reflective camo pair I was hoping for... couldn't find any.  Still really dig them though!

sold my yeezy cw...

parting ways with my other 3... PM me if you guys are interested.... sz 10. megatron cw, DBZ cw, and xmas cw.

Back
Top Bottom