KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Thinkin about doing a ALLSTAR GALAXY pair just wanted to know any1 do any pair using that navy color???..... wanted to know if its a close match to what was on the ALLSTAR KD IV GALAXY???.......thanks

Ordered on Thanksgiving and arrived today. Wanted a more toned-down Xmas KD V.lol

(Only Xmas KDs I had at my dorm.lol)

Happy Holidays guys!

Last edited:
patiently waiting for pix of GITD speckle

with all you fools that made galaxies how have i not seen yet?!?!

X'mas definitely well put together. Love the matte finish. If I were to make a pair similar I'd go with a gold swoosh to offset the red, it's kinda like a bow you top off on a present or a gold star on the top of the Christmas tree.

Got the same cannon's in my locker, might need to pull the trigger after seeing the pix

KVN

I tried to take pics of my gtid speckles & air bag glowing on my Grinch iD's, but couldn't get a good one. :frown:

I tried to take pics of my gtid speckles & air bag glowing on my Grinch iD's, but couldn't get a good one.
frown.gif
damb....

is it cuz of the grinch cw being close to glow in color or is the glow weak?

That Christmas pair is DOPE!
Thanks man
I like those.
smokin.gif
Had to bring in some holiday joy along side your grinches
perfect xmas cw jc1992
Thanks
X'mas definitely well put together. Love the matte finish. If I were to make a pair similar I'd go with a gold swoosh to offset the red, it's kinda like a bow you top off on a present or a gold star on the top of the Christmas tree.
I get what you mean. I was planning to add white speckles myself on the Swoosh but now I'm second guessing because I like it the way it is. 

Back
Top Bottom