KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

damb....

is it cuz of the grinch cw being close to glow in color or is the glow weak?
Probably because of his camera. You need to use a long exposure time to capture to glow properly. Did you see the Miami colorway pages back? The glow is pretty bright.

View media item 167477I don't know if anyone has made these but my inspiration was from the ua micro g bloodline "Patterson" shoes. Thoughts on em?
Also, does anyone have a picture of the color "blue glow" to see how bright/dark the blue is? I'm hoping that it'll be close to a light blue/teal type of color.

Last edited:
View media item 167477I don't know if anyone has made these but my inspiration was from the ua micro g bloodline "Patterson" shoes. Thoughts on em?
Also, does anyone have a picture of the color "blue glow" to see how bright/dark the blue is? I'm hoping that it'll be close to a light blue/teal type of color.
i think similar with sprite colorway :smokin nice one btw

Damn. Kinda want to ID a volt/black or black/volt pair, and a Cannon pair. 
ohwell.gif

Gentleman I need and want your help/opinions. Which of these 3 is most smoke in your eyes? I want them all but unfortunately I dont have the money for it.

1 - Maybe a bit Nike Seahawks inspired 

2 - Stars n Stripes 

3 - Galaxy Midnight inspired by a pic of this thread ( sole and sparkles are glow) 

I´m new to this whole id thing and this forum but I´m infected by the creativity and the community. Hope I´ll get some opinions. 
smile.gif

I finally received the 1st of 4 KD V iDs.  I decided to go with a simple but cliché  “Blink” pair.  The other 3 are slightly more original… Either way, I absolutely love this pair.  The pics don’t even do them justice.

Last edited:
Gentleman I need and want your help/opinions. Which of these 3 is most smoke in your eyes? I want them all but unfortunately I dont have the money for it.

1 - Maybe a bit Nike Seahawks inspired 

2 - Stars n Stripes 

3 - Galaxy Midnight inspired by a pic of this thread ( sole and sparkles are glow) 

I´m new to this whole id thing and this forum but I´m infected by the creativity and the community. Hope I´ll get some opinions. 
smile.gif

Are these to hoop in or for casual wear? If it's for hooping i'd go with the first ones. For casual, 2nd ones.

Last edited:
Sorry man, but, what is so cool about this wack *** colorway?

Same negative Jada... SMH. Didn't your mother ever tell you "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say ANYTHNG". Everyone is entitled to their opinion (especially on a public forum) but its one thing to dislike something and another to be disrespectful and call a clean simple color-way "wack ***" Either way, I like them, I ordered them for ME!

Back
Top Bottom