KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

My Grinch iD > ANY Yeezy or SB iD of ANY shoe including these.
Truth.
Discussion over.

Yeah you're back on ignore (I like you man but this troll ego persona phases you go through make me :smh: sometimes)

[even though I like the Grinch iD's more than the Yeezy iD's]

Last edited:
Stupid to go back and forth about what another person buys with their money...

Let's keep it movin...

My IDs came in today, won't get to see em until I get home from work. Hopefully they give me a better first impression than my Bron IDs did.

Stupid to go back and forth about what another person buys with their money...
Let's keep it movin...
My IDs came in today, won't get to see em until I get home from work. Hopefully they give me a better first impression than my Bron IDs did.

Let's see them...

:smokin

I haven't even seen em yet :frown:

Ups 99.9% of the time drops off after I leave for work.

Ill post pics in the morning.

Did some more renderings, thinking about getting at least one of them...

These are based off those Tyson Chandler Hyperdunk PEs, they always catch my eyes whenever I see him play lol...
View media item 170549
These are based loosely off of last year Christmas Kobes
View media item 170563
These are my reverse Nerf Kds, theyre the leading candidate to get ordered from me. Speckles are GITD
View media item 170571
EDIT: Forgot to post the Kobe V Inspector Gadget PE inspired pair...
View media item 170581

Last edited:
just got home opened my IDs.... :wow: !

Im in love! Simple design, but they came out great!

will post pics in the morning.

quick pic... I dont have a camaera that will properly capture the glow, but you guys get the point. Ill get some better pics in the morning if I have time.

View media item 170749

Last edited:
Did some more renderings, thinking about getting at least one of them...
These are based off those Tyson Chandler Hyperdunk PEs, they always catch my eyes whenever I see him play lol...

These are based loosely off of last year Christmas Kobes
These are my reverse Nerf Kds, theyre the leading candidate to get ordered from me. Speckles are GITD

EDIT: Forgot to post the Kobe V Inspector Gadget PE inspired pair...
the blues look similar to the GRs scheduled to drop

reverse nerf is cool

but the gadgets are whats up, reminds me of these

Black/pinks look good to me... Just sucks yeezy had to make it a popular cw. Now seems every other ID is "yeezy inspired". Now the south beach cw.... That's a different story.
was actually planning on doing the same pair and coloring in the hot pink accents around the body.....it really doesn't help that hot pink is one of my fav colors as an accent.... thanks #yeezy

I like the personal iD more than the design :lol: i kid i kid

Is the upper dark grey? One of my iD is dark grey so that's why i ask. Looks good dark grey or black

Last edited:
I like the personal iD more than the design :lol: i kid i kid
Is the upper dark grey? One of my iD is dark grey so that's why i ask. Looks good dark grey or black

:lol:

its dark grey.. it has the texture like the KDIV away if youve ever seen those in person.

Back
Top Bottom