KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

ordered my pair. i'll wait til i get em to show the colorway. hopefully the base will come out nice, i'm not a big fan of the hyperfuse movement but the pair i made will be fly if not tooooo shiny. :smokin

Had to do it. Yeezy inspired: took the glow in the dark effect away to see what they look like without the glow:

with glow:

Last edited:
The options are good, but at the same time there's not a lot of room for originality.

We will see TONS of the same ID's like we did with the KD IV Yeezy colorways.

Not that it's a bad thing, but for those who care about originality it will be tough.

I like all the color options, but there arn't many options of things we can change on the shoe itself. Anyone ever see the air force 1 id? It has like 12+ options for the shoe it self

Does anyone know if you pick the GITD option for the speckles for the midsoles that the Nike swoosh also has to be GITD? I'm trying to make the speckles GITD but not the swoosh.....

Oklahoma isn't near South Beach, so please stop.
roll.gif

Does anyone know if you pick the GITD option for the speckles for the midsoles that the Nike swoosh also has to be GITD? I'm trying to make the speckles GITD but not the swoosh.....

Considering they just got added last night, I'd call Nike directly & ask

Back
Top Bottom