KD X

How I'm feeling. I hope the 450 qty count was true so I feel better about my purchase :lol:

Nonetheless solid cop for me. 10th anniversary shoe is a nice Accomplishment. Given the tribute Nike gave with the colors of his career in the swoosh and the combination of him winning the championship this year. I feel good. Kd also wore these while sweeping the Spurs in game 4 to hoist the western trophy

Yea I was kind of surprised they were there today at my HOH, but seems like more people were interested in the baron 11 lows. Was the last 10.5 they had tho, and luckily the lady helping me out noticed one of the blue laces was dirty so she took the lace off the display pair and swapped it for me.

I'm lost? are these supposed to be limited? Cuz I just walked in and copped. Hoh Pasadena btw

Lmao on the Cleveland or OKC HoH stores.

Not that limited. But also not a lot of quantity. Only 2 each size run according to my HoH.

Depends where you are located. They will sell better than other locations.

Seems to be sold out or random sizes left in the bay?

Comfort wise these are better than the 9. In my opinion. Def less restrictive and more plush.

Now we pray they don't blow and grant us dope colorways.

Last edited:
Ended up picking these up off impulse, I'm very impressed with the overall build quality. I have a wider foot so I went up .5 (as I do with all KD/Kobe models)

View media item 2447489

BAIT still has some sizes left. It didn't feel too limited as I as able to try on a pair at HoH today to make sure my order would fit.

If you got Shoe Palace near you they got them in store too.
I can see the blue hue under their lighting.

Back
Top Bottom