KD X

Rocked them all day today. So comfy!

Haven't played in a pair yet. In the future I will. I like the anniversary pair a lot. Will wear it for casual.

I have another pair from snkrs on the way. Was gonna return them, but I might keep. They are that nice.

View media item 2448432

For casual use, the upper alone makes the x much better than the 9. I was also able to get my true size for the first time in a KD (from the 4 on up). Love this shoe. Shoe for the summer for me

Charcoal pair might have been a cop but I don't like the white midsole/outsole. Looks too chunky.

Man, I must have one foot out the door on the sneaker game because I didn't even pay attention to the KD X launch
laugh.gif
Haven't copped a sneaker in like two months.

Seems like Hillsdale in San Mateo's HOH had a few. I grabbed a sz 9. WAY more comfy compared to the 9's.

Seems like Hillsdale in San Mateo's HOH had a few. I grabbed a sz 9. WAY more comfy compared to the 9's.

Funny. I was there on Friday when it dropped. Only had 9.5. No size 9. That's why I didn't pick up from there.

Maybe a return in that size?

Local shoe palace had the chrome color way for sale and first time seeing them in person.

Looks ok. But won't cop. At least for not retail. Waiting for more colors. Especially if they drop a GSW one in the future.

View media item 2449465

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom