KD X

From the looks of it, KD's pair doesn't have much padding in the heel area. My retail pair has a lot of padding in the heel and ankle part. 

Patiently waiting on some Dubs colorways. I like the blue/yellow pair above. I'd love a pair of yellow/blue....

Releases at tip off of game 1. Comes with pin set and 10 pairs will come with special signed box 

Last edited:
Ugh I want that box but not this colorway. Why not release a finals color way for this type of release ??

If they're releasing these at tip, then I doubt there are any others. Maybe if they win, but last year they did the limited packs and iD options and nothing really "standard."

Last edited:
*IF* the Warriors win the Finals, will there be a Championship Pack for kd like there was for LeBron when he was with the Heat or LeBron and Kyrie last year?

I see them dropping a colorway called 'Celebration' along with NikeID options if GSW wins

https://hypebeast.com/2017/5/nike-kd-10-still-kd-launch-nba-finals

For those who tune into Game 1, you may also want to be tuned into when KD steps on the court as this will be the only time when the sneaker will be available on SNKRS. Each time Durant is subbed out or there is a timeout, you won’t be able to add the shoe to your personal collection.

Counting for half-time as well, fans who are able to buy the Nike KD 10 “Still KD” will receive a special pin that represents the definition of “Still KD.” As an added bonus consumers will also receive the chance to strike lucky on 1 out of 10 exclusive signed boxes painted and designed by Shawn Barber.

Would've been nice to launch the anniversaries that way.

Not the white/silvers. Especially since the white/silvers seem to be a mass GR.

Back
Top Bottom