KD X

I love this shoe. But I say this with every shoe I get, and I'm always super hyped. But this still stands after playing in them for 16 hours + now.

The 9 hyped me up so much, I loved them. For me, the cushion was great as I suffer from knee tendinitis. The 10 I sized .5 down and it is PERFECT. and I love the flyknit on the 10s. For me they are an upgrade in everything I needed upgrading from the 9
How would you compare the two cushions, similar? Heard the Xs were more firmer

How would you compare the two cushions, similar? Heard the Xs were more firmer

Yeah they are. I found that the 9s were great but abit too bouncy for when I was actually playing. It felt like it took some of the initial explosiveness out of my step but these do not

Welp, let's see the "HARDEST ROAD PACK" 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

those id's look burnt. someone left that roast in the oven too long. back into the kitchen nike. come on! 

i've been a kd fan since day 1, don't care how he did it too happy for him.  Hopefully nike drops something soon.

seems like a rush job because nike was probably anticipating and hoping for a game 6 maybe even a repeat lol

burnt cork AF1 and the shirts are made in sizes no bigger than 2xl nike really slacking here

They took a couple days to release the Lebron Soldier iDs after they won last year, so maybe by Wednesday something will be up.

Back
Top Bottom