KD X

Are the KD X cut higher in the tongue and heel than the KD 9? I haven't had a chance to try them on or even see them in store. They look higher in pics. Thanks

Are the KD X cut higher in the tongue and heel than the KD 9? I haven't had a chance to try them on or even see them in store. They look higher in pics. Thanks

I am wearing mine now to break it in. The tongue is slightly higher but not by much. Like half inch or so.

why are they selling em so cheap 

It was a return from what I was told. I asked them for more pairs and only one in stock. They were marked down to $69. Minus 20% off. So it came to $55 before tax. Also picked up cyber Monday AJ 3 for $80.

Oh i meant of the labs lol

It was only one pair of the labs. I lucked out and got my size.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of his line. The 7 elites and the 9s are the only ones that are nice to me. Possibly one of the earlier pair as well. These are just not cutting it and they're soo similar to the 9 elites.

Last edited:
Thanks. I had to double take when I seen them on the hash wall. Guess it was a return.

Then the price was too good to be true. I had to buy it.

Normally with returned shoes that have recently released the outlets just sell them at retail minus the hash wall discount.

Have a feeling employee used the KD 9 pricing mistakenly.

Good deal any which way you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom