KD X

Peach Jam woooo :pimp:

Ended up coppin the Fingerprints yesterday on Swoosh-don't wanna miss not havin them they look dope from pics

View media item 2481730 I always thought is was funny when okc was cutting down the Durant banner on a tiny scissor lift after announcing his departure
. Now Durant has 6 story tall billboards in the City.

Ain't nobody getting those peach jams lol looks like it's an exclusive for the AAU circuit

Might get a pair to replace popped mic drops. No pops on these yet? Ive been waiting for id and to see if there would be more pops before i buy

Nice!! What size were they?
My size, 9. 
nthat.gif

I'm never successful when I visit the Clearance store in San Leandro. Great pick up!

Wonder how many Bay NT'ers have we all ran into without knowing [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] Lol...flexed on each other probably!

Why do the laces have to be so damn short on the KD X? Tried on fingerprints in store yesterday and I could barely make a single knot

I have the fingerprints and Nike Lab kd X. The shoestrings are short on both. If u lace them loosely there is barely enough to tie a knot.

Back
Top Bottom